Growing when living in harsh conditions

• Thread starter Kbailey3232
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kbailey3232

Kbailey3232

Veg in fall flower in spring, sorry
Thanks for your help and support. I may need to reconsider and move my grow inside the house to my walk-in closet. Will prob be much easier and way cheaper that way, thanks again

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
wall off an area about 8x10 (build an insulated room), put your tent in that area, then control the areas environment (get a dehumidifier, a heater, a portable air conditioner...) and put that air into your tent (with fans and exhaust/filter) and exhaust outside the home.

Kbailey3232

Kbailey3232

Guaranteed guys pull it off there.
Great to knowS I’m from California and haven’t lived down here long. I always thought it was too humid and wet here to grow decent bud? And the Wray is so inconsistent year round.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Great to knowS I’m from California and haven’t lived down here long. I always thought it was too humid and wet here to grow decent bud? And the Wray is so inconsistent year round.
Go with Hawaiian or Mexican strains. Or Panama. All are from warm wet environments. You want loose bud structure for preventing mold.

Kbailey3232

Kbailey3232

It can go from 35 degrees to 85 degrees in less than 24 hours here sometimes. And humidity changes very rapidly here too

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Were i live last year we had 38 days above 90f and many many with humidity above 75%, so you have to hunt for strains that like it hot and humid, you to will have to find strains that are compatible with your outdoor environment if you want successful grows.

Kbailey3232

Kbailey3232

Were i live last year we had 38 days above 90f and many many with humidity above 75%, so you have to hunt for strains that like it hot and humid, you to will have to find strains that are compatible with your outdoor environment if you want successful grows.
Makes total sense. Any good seed bank recommendations for that?

Kbailey3232

Kbailey3232

wall off an area about 8x10 (build an insulated room), put your tent in that area, then control the areas environment (get a dehumidifier, a heater, a portable air conditioner...) and put that air into your tent (with fans and exhaust/filter) and exhaust outside the home.
What’s the best insulation for a room like that? That’s going to potentially be inside a larger no insulated room with very high humidity and temp? Should the room be air tight?

Top Bottom