Growrx grow diary “ 2021 5x5 RDWC "

• Thread starter Growrx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chemistry

chemistry

The one plant in the middle looks ok where it is, I'd make a triangular scrog net, or just go the one big free style plant next run. You'll get some thing for your efforts, and if the other buds are like the one on the leaf, then you should be in the green. 👍

Growrx

Growrx

How did the plant finish in the end, did you chop her down.
Yes, she’s dried. Didn’t get around to curing but been picking at the buds and they honestly taste smooth. Way less harsh than the dispensary bud and a bit more flavor.
I really enjoy the exhale on this strain. It’s like a doughy pastry finish. And the frost is on point.

chemistry

chemistry

What's your plan for your next run? I'd go one plant, and just train it into a triangular shape, give it four weeks in veg, then let it fly. 😁 What you have from your last run is encouraging, so it means your space can produce at least enough to keep you going in between runs. 👍

SSgrower

SSgrower

Growrx

Growrx

What's your plan for your next run? I'd go one plant, and just train it into a triangular shape, give it four weeks in veg, then let it fly. 😁 What you have from your last run is encouraging, so it means your space can produce at least enough to keep you going in between runs. 👍
I’m going with one plant, this run will be devil driver x sunset sherbet by Clearwater genetics/ tiki madman. The fluffy weed is the hole grown compared to dispensary bud 😅

79CF5731 163F 442A 9593 D10DBC9A0588
19167C12 1B9C 4128 BE60 C5BDBA3511ED
chemistry

chemistry

I’m going with one plant, this run will be devil driver x sunset sherbet by Clearwater genetics/ tiki madman. The fluffy weed is the hole grown compared to dispensary bud 😅

Looks like they knocked off the frost off the dispensary stuff. 😁 Plenty of frost on the fluffy. 👍

Top Bottom