G's 6 plant MPB

• Thread starter Giddeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Giddeon

Giddeon

Took measurements of the plants today and I must say I'm a little disappointed, I roughly measure 50 cubic feet of growth from a 3.5 lber and this time it came in around 26-30 cubic feet of growth from each plant. We'll see how yields are effected.

I did flip with only a couple root strands growing into the bubbling part I feel that this has a major affect on my stretch this go. Now I know for the future.

Lighting is no good under the HPS but these roots are healthy white,

102 3549
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Roots look great and so do those fat colas on the previous page Giddeon! :rock

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

That plant has such a beautiful color/hue and damn she is HUGE!
You're doing it up extra proper.

St3ve

St3ve

wow.. your week 7 shots look almost ready to chop it seems. Another almost two weeks?
They are going to be crazy, I can't wait to see

C

canaguy27

Could you give us a quick list of do's and don'ts of what you know so far or any other tips?

S

smkedwiteguy

Thats a sick lookin set up! First time Ive seen that style of system

aleYarok

aleYarok

DDs says a smaller plant will yield better.... the bigger the plant get the less light intensity it gets... the center plant, which was by far the largest, turned out to be the least amount of weight when it looked like a good 1/4 more than the other plants. this next round we are not going to let our plants get so big.

R

Rob1

some jaw dropping stuff man.. i am going to have to try this soon.. the buds look great awesome work...

Giddeon

Giddeon

Thanks All

Could you give us a quick list of do's and don'ts of what you know so far or any other tips?

Yeah I'll try and put something together, might take me a week or so to get around to it though.

DDs says a smaller plant will yield better.... the bigger the plant get the less light intensity it gets... the center plant, which was by far the largest, turned out to be the least amount of weight when it looked like a good 1/4 more than the other plants. this next round we are not going to let our plants get so big.

Ok, you have to take into consideration that when DD's made that statement people were talking about growing bigger trees than the 4' size. If the info were presented on a graph based on plant height and yield it would look similar to the common bell curve with roughly a 4' x 4' tree being at the height of the curve and yield dropping off as you travel either to a larger or smaller plant. I do feel that I am going to lose yield from the lower sized plants.

If your room was over grown than yes a smaller plant will increase yields, and if I remember your video correctly your room was a bit overgrown so maybe a smaller plant is exactly what you will need just do go too small.

T

Tuco

giddeon...

how tall were your plants before you flipped them into bloom? how tall were your plants by the end of your grow? how many inches center on center would you recommend a MPB system be?

ty in advance :)

Giddeon

Giddeon

giddeon...

how tall were your plants before you flipped them into bloom? how tall were your plants by the end of your grow? how many inches center on center would you recommend a MPB system be?

ty in advance :)

They were between 26-29" and 2.5 - 3' wide but not many roots in the buckets at the time of flip so the stretch was half of what the stretch usually is.

Centers all depend on a few things, with the way I like to grow centers are at 48".

Giddeon

Giddeon

Since my veg was a little over done again before transplant the roots didn't make it into the buckets like they were supposed to before flip. This caused roughly half the stretch that they usually go. I ended up between 2.5 to 3 per. It is amazing to me to see how much yield loss is involved when one aspect of the system is done wrong. Again another good learning experience. With all the little aspects that I have now grasped this next run with the organic 13dawgz should just kill it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom