GSC from DHN.....Round 2!

• Thread starter Mexguy316
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mexguy316

Mexguy316

that pic just looks like some sort of residual like as if you had been foliar feeding. I wouldnt worry about it, you could even probably wipe it off with some water.
The DHN GSC cut is very slow vegging, and has very little stretch after flip. So i would veg those as big as you could.
When your saying week 3 you mean week 3 of veg right?

Correct, It's weird because within them I have 5 AC/DC and they're almost proportionate to GSC, I was just thinking maybe i was doing something wrong. Do you know wether DHN's GSC's is a forum, real, or animal crackers? I haven't been able to find any evidence to identify wether or not its even a GSC >:\

P

paulycali

DHN's cut is supposed to be Platinum Cookies. Most likely an S1. Don't know if it's legit or not. Yours looks real but only time will tell. Good luck with your grow and i hope for the best :)

N

nightmarecreature

I found a place that carries the Platinum GSC but it was raped! I picked up a GSC cut, don't know if it's the forum or OGKB cut. Does DHN have a nursery in SoCal?.

Mexguy316

Mexguy316

I found a place that carries the Platinum GSC but it was raped! I picked up a GSC cut, don't know if it's the forum or OGKB cut. Does DHN have a nursery in SoCal?.

Hell no, I had to drive to Harborside to get these! They should though!!

Mexguy316

Mexguy316

Any idea on what would be an "ideal" time for veg-ing? I'm currently on week 7, I was thinking 8 weeks but I don't know if they've been vegged enough, any ideas?

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Hey bro, lookin good.
Not to bag on HHC, I have and do find good pheno's in their cut's and still keep them in my stable......but I have not brought one home that has not eventually shown or given my room PM.
I usually find that treating the plants, keeping a good environment, and treating the next gen. of clones from the start will totaly kill it off by the 3rd generation of clones. It has been a pain for me to keep mothers, but worth not bringing home pm everytime. I think that is just the risk of buying from a clonehouse. Too much contamination in's and out's. Just my two cents if you decide to keep it. Best of luck with them.:)

S

smoketrees

it should go without saying to always quarantine any new cuts from outside sources, and to take the necessary precautions.

N

nightmarecreature

Don't use mothers, take clones of clones. I had a bunch of mothers and all it did was crowd my room and eat up a ton of nutes. Feeding a couple small clones is cheaper, easier and less space is needed.
Immunox Spectracide will get rid of PM. Fill a 5 gallon bucket up with water and use 1 ounce per gallon. Dip plants up to the lower stem for a few minutes and then let them dry. Problem solved!

Mexguy316

Mexguy316

Don't use mothers, take clones of clones. I had a bunch of mothers and all it did was crowd my room and eat up a ton of nutes. Feeding a couple small clones is cheaper, easier and less space is needed.
Immunox Spectracide will get rid of PM. Fill a 5 gallon bucket up with water and use 1 ounce per gallon. Dip plants up to the lower stem for a few minutes and then let them dry. Problem solved!

Thanks for the info bro, i had someone else point out that it was just residue, luckily i haven't gotten any other indication that it isn't so we're good but thanks for the input i shall keep that in mind if I do run into PM

Mexguy316

Mexguy316

Hello errbody!

It's been a long time since I've updated so here are some pics that unfortuneatly have horrible color correction, I have to find a white balance option with my digital cam to shoot em properly under HPS lights. Here's the Cookies :D
DSC 0011
DSC 0008

DSC 0006

I haven't been able to find anyone else growing AC/DC, which is the other strain I have going, anyone else have experience with it or any other high CBD strains? But I will say it's growing beautifully and budding like crazyyy!! Check it out!!!

DSC 0015

DSC 0017
DSC 0036
DSC 0019

I'm a little perplexed by the size of the leaves, is that common within the cookies stain? In any case any advice, banter, criticism welcomed thanks again for looking :D

P.S. Please excuse the pixs that are faced the wrong way i couldn't' change em :/

DSC 0007
DSC 0021
DSC 0014
DSC 0019
Mexguy316

Mexguy316

One more time......Hello everybody, just wanted to update my thread and hopefully get some kind of comments, advice, or something. Seems like only a couple of threads have access to other people's feedback, in any case here are the girls they're entering week 8, I'm a bit concerned because I don't know how much bigger the flowers are getting, I really feel like they're not growing, or haven't grown enough, its my first time with this strain but in any case lemme know what ya'll think :)

Secondly, I have my other stain AC/DC, very high CDB strain, I've been trying to find anyone that's had experience in with but I haven't anything. In any case here she is

IMG 0047

And some more cookie shots, I think it may be forum cut? What do you guys think?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Are you in week 8 of flower? The cookies is the lowest yield I have ever seen with any plant, just to let you know.

Never grown ac/dc so unfortunately I have no advice in that field.

Mexguy316

Mexguy316

Are you in week 8 of flower? The cookies is the lowest yield I have ever seen with any plant, just to let you know.

Never grown ac/dc so unfortunately I have no advice in that field.

I believe so, I'm at day 58 that I switched from 24-0 to 12-12. After week 4 I lowered the light down to 10-14. Thanks for the response sanvanalona but it looks like AC/DC is yielding quite well :D

Reactions: Dad
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Those are some chunky lil guys. Looks like you got some nice cookies comes in man. So your rockin two different cookie cuts currently?

I was told that acdc cut gets 24% cdb and 1% thc. That is some insane shit. Is there more then one cut of acdc like the cookies or is there only one legit cut? That is some straight up medical stuff right there. Once again your garden is lookin great, nice work

Mexguy316

Mexguy316

I don't believe i'm working with two different phenos of cookies, they're all from DHN, I'm just not sure what pheno of the cookies it is, what do you think?

I don't know about any different pheno types for ACDC, thanks for the kind words skunk much appreciated.

Top Bottom