GSC, Jack, True OG, Alien OG, 9K rockwool drip

• Thread starter MendoCruz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoCruz

MendoCruz

So, I've been having issues in the room. Temps are fine but the humidity is horrible. Condensation has been really bad on the lights and the dehum can't keep up. It was getting so bad that we added an AC to the entry room and sealed the intake ports. We couldn't add another dehum to the room because the AC is too small. Our new 36,000 split AC just arrived but can't be installed until after harvest.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Good luck on toughing it out homie. Environment issues are the worse to deal with. Things look well though.
MW

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Thanks, Midwest. I'll take some updated photos tonight. The True OG (HBS cut) are stealing the show right now. The GSC, Alien, Kandy Kush are doing well also. The SD is coming along well, but it is a longer strain show she won't show her stuff for another two weeks. And the Jack, I think you could pee on it for nutes and have it look nice, it is blowing up nicely.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

It has been cold and humid in the room. I added another dehum and have shut down the two fans pushing air through the lights and left the fan that pulls the air on. I also have the heater going 24 hours a day. I have a lot of tacoing going on. I don't know what it is from. The bud is getting frosted but a lot of it is not getting big. I think they have slowed due to the cold temps and the tacoing leaves have got to have something to do with it also. The True OG from Harborside looks nothing like any OG that I have ever grown, but it is a great looking plant. Big thick buds that have a lot of frost to them. It is a keeper, for sure!! 47days and it is close to finished. The smell is great also. I got the clones for my next run already. I going to run SFV OG, GSC,(cut from my moms) and a strain that I just heard of called 3x Crazy (OG x GDP x Bubba), that I bought from a buddy that supplies some local clubs. If anyone knows anything about 3x Crazy please let me know. Also if you you have links to grow journals on it that would be great. I'll post picks of the room soon. It's almost harvest time. It's nothing to write home about.

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

I noticed a drop off in yield on my last one due to the cold.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I pulled the True today. It got too be pretty thick and there was worry of bud mold.. It actually turned a little purple.

smknfire

smknfire

Mendo,

Killin it! I'm rocking a very similar setup but my growth does not seem to be as explosive. Are you recirculating and remixing every 1-2 weeks or DrainToWaste?

smknfire

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Thanks, Recirculating. I just pulled almost the whole room down this weekend. I don't think the yield will be great. It got a little tall, cold and humid. The SD is the last standing. That will come down this weekend. We started getting a little mold on the Alien and GSC. I'll post pics tonight of the hanging pot.

Dutchdaisy

Dutchdaisy

Looks great but wouldn't it be better to have the lights lower, you have vented air cooled hoods, you're losing so many lumens being that far away, Peace

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Most of the plants were close to touching the hoods. I became an issue with quality and yield. The plants in my room grow more evenly, with better yields when the lights are 16"-20" off the canopy.

Top Bottom