Guess the cause. Northern Light Auto 22 days old

• Thread starter Xakmo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
So bloom nutrients are the Hybrid and Booster pk. i havent given them any if thats what youre asking

I dont know its properly used actually I thought it goes to water with every watering.
And that keeps the pH of soil down between 6-6.5 otherwise the soil pH would slowly rise to alkaline as you water with water that is 7.9 pH in my case.
Do i got it all wrong ?
I just have 2 tanks of water open and I add nutrients and then pH down to a desired level between 5,8-6,8 ? Am i right?
I tested the soil pH : its still 6,5.
if your starting to see pistils (pictures) than time to start adding the bloom..
i don’t ph or anything with my grow.. you wouldn’t have either using soil, but with those crazy nutrients you have too..
after this grow is over i’d re think my nutrients..

X

Xakmo

if your starting to see pistils (pictures) than time to start adding the bloom..
i don’t ph or anything with my grow.. you wouldn’t have either using soil, but with those crazy nutrients you have too..
after this grow is over i’d re think my nutrients..
Its nutrients from green house seed company. They know what they are doing. Girls are doing great and since they are feeling good I am also feeling good. From what I heard people have excellent quality using this nutrients. Thanka for helping me out big fella.

Top Bottom