Guess Who's Back?

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Seraphim19

Hey guys

I have finally been able to return after an enforced absence.

Long story short, I was tipped off (Yes I know police officers, who have relatives with MS) that I was under surveillance so I had to cover my ass! Since then I Have registered my seed company as a business and fully legitimised my operation which took a lot of time and an extortionate amount of money.

My company is international with offices in the UK and Rotterdam, so now I can grow in Rotterdam and seed sales are based in the UK. Best of all its all 100% legal

When I was last online I left a few threads unfinished so I will be finishing them off over the next week.

A special thank you goes out to @Quagmire, @str8smokn and @north knect
Thanks for carrying on the accurate information thread and helping out with auto questions, I owe you guys and I will be in touch via private message very soon.

It has been good to see you guys separating fact from myth and helping people out

I plan to come back with a HUGE BANG! So I will be tying up loose ends for the next week or so and then the party can get started

I hope to catch up with you all real soon

Seraphim

Toaster79

Toaster79

Welcome back mate!

Nice to hear you have a legit bussines goin on. :) Now let's see what you came up with this time :D I'm sure it's some serious dank you've got to share.

Keep it green and all the best to the new start!

Good vibes and good karma your way

S

Seraphim19

Welcome back mate!

Nice to hear you have a legit bussines goin on. :) Now let's see what you came up with this time :D I'm sure it's some serious dank you've got to share.

Keep it green and all the best to the new start!

Good vibes and good karma your way

I cant wait to show you what I have got in store for you all!

You are right the new strain is seriously stinky and the strongest to date, but unfortunately I cant keep it green because it is rarely green most of the time it is red or purple ;)

Good times ahead!

S

Seraphim19

Here is a sneak peak at the lady in question.
This shot is from a couple of generations back so you can expect a little more from her when I do a grow and show
20150526 200741

Toaster79

Toaster79

Lady looks fire! Beautiful colors and nice frost. What's to add, job well done!

So you have an online store up and running?

p.s.: good one on the green part ;)

Positive vibes

S

Seraphim19

Lady looks fire! Beautiful colors and nice frost. What's to add, job well done!

So you have an online store up and running?

p.s.: good one on the green part ;)

Positive vibes

No store online or otherwise at the moment, although the company is registered I haven't started trading yet for 2 reasons.

1. feminised seed production is still underway, it takes a while to feminise 10 strains, test them and ensure the end product meets my standards

2. as soon as I start trading I will have to pay business rates and taxes

For now its all prep work but I have got a good buddy who is going to help me out with online sales so my stuff will be out there soon.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Glad to have you back my friend.
I'm excited to see what you have for us to see,you haven't disappointed us yet. what offspring is she from, blue blood?
What is the company name or is it the same as before?
STR8

north knect

north knect

No store online or otherwise at the moment, although the company is registered I haven't started trading yet for 2 reasons.

1. feminised seed production is still underway, it takes a while to feminise 10 strains, test them and ensure the end product meets my standards

2. as soon as I start trading I will have to pay business rates and taxes

For now its all prep work but I have got a good buddy who is going to help me out with online sales so my stuff will be out there soon.
Glad to hear man!! Congrats on getting a legit thing goin on, I'm pumped to see what u Are bringing to the auto game!! That pic above looks lik some stinky dank! I want me some of that lol, looks similar to a purple pheno WW XXL by dinafem I just pulled..not quite as purple tho lol..well take care and hope to hear from ya soon..happy farming

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Glad you're ok, I've been looking at your auto threads wondering.

Quagmire

Quagmire

OMG... The man is back.. You know, something told me, or had a weird feeling you had something going on. Glad to hear your safe and back in action legally.. I imagine you've been pretty busy M8te with setting everything up on a legal note and spent your life savings too boot... but, with the work you do it will be a good thing in the end. The world is in for a treat when they start seeing your stuff hit the grow rooms and I personally cannot wait to be your biggest flag waiver.. Look what I got and here is where you can get it.. I'm on 2 other sites and one I get pretty good attention.. so looking forward to the private message and hope we can help you get the good word out.. Can you tell us the name yet? Looking forward to seeing and hearing from ya buddy.. rock on.

Quagmire

Quagmire

My latest grow guys at 3wks old...
2 - BubbleguN F1
3 - Dmax : Deimos x Maxine/Superfreak
2 - Gmax: Gorilla Grape x Maxine/Superfreak
3 - Lemon Taffy: Non Auto off to the side.

The Gmax is 2 females in the double pot.. The Dmax are the 3 on the left.. BubbleguN are 2 on right rear.. the the L Taffy..
IMG 0182
IMG 0153
IMG 0170
IMG 0165
IMG 0177

Quagmire

Quagmire

They were showing some heat stress so I raised the light and boy have they already shown me they liked it and leafs are back to reaching upward.. some leaf's were fan blown, need to get an oscillating fan some day.. not bad for just over 3wks old though..

S

Seraphim19

Thank you all for the warm welcome, it makes it even nicer to be back!

@str8smokn She isn't from blue blood. Unfortunately I have had to go back a generation on the blue blood project as the last one ended up with great flavour and structure but lost all of her potency and left me very disappointed. This lady has NYC Diesel, Northern lights #5 and one of my secret base auto strains mixed up and then selected over 5 generations to get to where I am today.

The Seed company side of things is the same but I am now diversifying slightly and together with a medical research lab I plan to open a sister company called "The Medical Cannabis Institute" which will be providing free cannabis oil for patients who have been failed by their health services. This side of things will be aimed at cancer patients

We also aim to educate people on how to grow cannabis and produce their own oils. This side will be aimed at people suffering from MS, seizures, fits, arthritis etc...
The aim here is to enable people to produce their own medication where simply providing oil would not be cost effective.

As always this will take time and I currently have a couple of lawyers organizing the legalities of the operation as we all know that the pharmaceutical companies will do everything possible to stop this endeavour

There will be lots more info on the MCI project soon

@Quagmire The name of this lady is Bad Red Bitch aka Double K
You wont have long to wait for your private message I will be contacting yourself and a few others tomorrow once I have finalised a few plans.
Your ladies look great, you have clearly come a long way since we first started talking and you seem to have mastered auto growing. Your thirst for knowledge is admirable!

Quagmire

Quagmire

Thank you all for the warm welcome, it makes it even nicer to be back!

@str8smokn She isn't from blue blood. Unfortunately I have had to go back a generation on the blue blood project as the last one ended up with great flavour and structure but lost all of her potency and left me very disappointed. This lady has NYC Diesel, Northern lights #5 and one of my secret base auto strains mixed up and then selected over 5 generations to get to where I am today.

The Seed company side of things is the same but I am now diversifying slightly and together with a medical research lab I plan to open a sister company called "The Medical Cannabis Institute" which will be providing free cannabis oil for patients who have been failed by their health services. This side of things will be aimed at cancer patients

We also aim to educate people on how to grow cannabis and produce their own oils. This side will be aimed at people suffering from MS, seizures, fits, arthritis etc...
The aim here is to enable people to produce their own medication where simply providing oil would not be cost effective.

As always this will take time and I currently have a couple of lawyers organizing the legalities of the operation as we all know that the pharmaceutical companies will do everything possible to stop this endeavour

There will be lots more info on the MCI project soon

@Quagmire The name of this lady is Bad Red Bitch aka Double K
You wont have long to wait for your private message I will be contacting yourself and a few others tomorrow once I have finalised a few plans.
Your ladies look great, you have clearly come a long way since we first started talking and you seem to have mastered auto growing. Your thirst for knowledge is admirable!

I give you big props for your efforts to help those suffering S19.. I have a family member suffering from MS and if not getting help from a grant he'd be much worse off as copays are like $5 grand for some meds.. weird part is I had gifted them a Rat Terrier a friend was giving away and she turned out to alarm him 15min before a seizure, so now she is registered as a service dog and wears a vest, now can go anywhere with him... restaurants, movies etc... pretty darn cool how things work out sometimes.. so I admire you for your involvement on that side of things brother, big props.
And thank you for your compliment, coming from you it means a lot that you notice my efforts in learning about Auto's being on my 3rd grow now.. My next goal is to choose a strain to take from photo period to Auto and I have a few that are very old and some from a small breeder friend who shut his seed company down and I'm one of few who have his genetics.. Sagarmatha's Stonehedge x Juan Moore's Dixie Crystal (Celtic Stone by Deadvet) that I want to make an Auto.. the main cola has a tendency to go Donkey D_ck on ya making for a 3-4ft cola, but even when it doesn't to that the side branches match the main cola with 2ft long buds, very nice structure and potency thru the roof.. I know it will be like a 2-3 yr project but I think I'm finally ready to take something to an F5 and then start BX after that..

Looking forward to hearing from you for sure, ya got me on edge of my bean bag.... LOL. cheers M8te

str8smokn

str8smokn

Very nice.. I know there will be plenty of patients that will need you kind help.
I wish you the best for all of your projects and people you will be helping.
Sorry to hear of the backstepping you are having to do on the B.B strain but glad because we know it will be STOUT..
Where exactly are you based out of? I know you said Rotterdam,that's in/around Amsterdam no?
STR8

Quagmire

Quagmire

The biggest question I'm getting from friend is: Are you going to follow the big trend in Auto Flowering and offer your seeds in ONLY a Feminized version or will you offer both Reg & Fem more like Short Stuff Seeds does..? Be nice to get some regular seeds from ya if possible.. especially for my hobby breeding I do just for my own fun.. hope to hear from ya soon M8te and all is going as planned for ya..

S

Seraphim19

The biggest question I'm getting from friend is: Are you going to follow the big trend in Auto Flowering and offer your seeds in ONLY a Feminized version or will you offer both Reg & Fem more like Short Stuff Seeds does..? Be nice to get some regular seeds from ya if possible.. especially for my hobby breeding I do just for my own fun.. hope to hear from ya soon M8te and all is going as planned for ya..

For the launch of the company I will be doing feminised seeds only. There are 2 reasons for this, the first being that most people nowadays want the certainty of growing a female plant so the demand for fem seed way outstrips the demand for regular. the second reason is that I don't want my genetics ripped off in their pure form, so by supplying only fem seeds the unscrupulous seed banks will only be able to get a genetically unstable version (my fem seed reversed x my fem seed) or a watered down version (their own male x my female).

Having said that, I will be making most of my strains available to breeders who I have worked with online or in day to day life so all you budding breeders out there don't worry if I see you doing your thing then I will let you in on some reg beans.

Top Bottom