Guess Who's Back?

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
north knect

north knect

For the launch of the company I will be doing feminised seeds only. There are 2 reasons for this, the first being that most people nowadays want the certainty of growing a female plant so the demand for fem seed way outstrips the demand for regular. the second reason is that I don't want my genetics ripped off in their pure form, so by supplying only fem seeds the unscrupulous seed banks will only be able to get a genetically unstable version (my fem seed reversed x my fem seed) or a watered down version (their own male x my female).

Having said that, I will be making most of my strains available to breeders who I have worked with online or in day to day life so all you budding breeders out there don't worry if I see you doing your thing then I will let you in on some reg beans.
Can't wait to run some of your work! With your auto knowledge this should be a roller coaster no doubt

S

Seraphim19

I will be starting up a few new threads soon and leaving this one soon, so I thought I would give you a quick heads up on the plans.

I had to leave my feminisation thread unfinished so the first order of business is to get another one up and running and actually finish it this time.

Secondly I will be starting a thread for breeding autos where myself and any other breeders(of all experience levels) can put our heads together and share auto breeding knowledge.

Thirdly I will be publicly testing Bad Red Bitch, and finally I will be testing the newly feminised seed.

I hope you will all be looking in from time to time

Quagmire

Quagmire

For the launch of the company I will be doing feminised seeds only. There are 2 reasons for this, the first being that most people nowadays want the certainty of growing a female plant so the demand for fem seed way outstrips the demand for regular. the second reason is that I don't want my genetics ripped off in their pure form, so by supplying only fem seeds the unscrupulous seed banks will only be able to get a genetically unstable version (my fem seed reversed x my fem seed) or a watered down version (their own male x my female).

Having said that, I will be making most of my strains available to breeders who I have worked with online or in day to day life so all you budding breeders out there don't worry if I see you doing your thing then I will let you in on some reg beans.
Totally makes sense man.. I know its bad out there regarding others getting rich off the back of others.. so probably good to be careful and guard your hard work that has taken you years to procure.. can't wait to see how it looks in my little closet.. sweet.

wokkabear

wokkabear

Good to see you back i signed up purely to say that ive been reading your posts learning all i can for about the past 9 months maybe longer as its still illegal here in the U.K to grow so i figured learn what i can in theory till its legal to put my first seeds into germ then i can put what ive learned from yourself into practice im currently sitting on about 20 doubly berry fem seeds, 6 pink ogre autos, 1 blue pyramid auto and 1 critical auto seeds that im dying to pop cant wait till your shop opens up here so i can aquire some of your genetics love how the bad red bitch looks keep up the amazing work and contributions to the community

wokk

S

Seraphim19

@wokkabear thanks for the kind words.
It wont be too long before it is legalised in the UK and when it is I will have a shop and a cannabis school opening straight away but for now you are doing the right thing. Learn all you can!

Lots of new info coming soon!

H

happy b

Great news on the seed co.as far as im concerned your the auto master and if im ever going to grow out autos again i will defo get em from you.
infact iv got a question.if i started some autos (good ones)on say 10 october would they e ready for xmas you reckon? Its just im having some problems.im tring to get a grow going for xmas and i have normal plants i was going to use but i just got a letter from the council saying theyr going round checking theyr stock and my check is on 9 October which isnt ideal but im just curious if it would be possible to use autos instead?
thanks seraphim.
and yes Quagimre and the boys did well wen u were away.

H

happy b

@wokkabear thanks for the kind words.
It wont be too long before it is legalised in the UK
Do you really beleive that?
Were i live in Scotland it doesnt seem that way.it feels like its going to be illegal forever.
but if it does get legalized we will all have head starts on the "buisness men" who will inevitably try to "hang out" the weed industry like they try to do in the states.
it would be awesome if it did get legalized.then maybe id be able to find a bloody job.

S

Seraphim19

Great news on the seed co.as far as im concerned your the auto master and if im ever going to grow out autos again i will defo get em from you.
infact iv got a question.if i started some autos (good ones)on say 10 october would they e ready for xmas you reckon? Its just im having some problems.im tring to get a grow going for xmas and i have normal plants i was going to use but i just got a letter from the council saying theyr going round checking theyr stock and my check is on 9 October which isnt ideal but im just curious if it would be possible to use autos instead?
thanks seraphim.
and yes Quagimre and the boys did well wen u were away.
You will be cutting it close mate!
I would recommend that you start to germinate the seeds on the 5th October(this can be done in cups so they are easy to conceal) and they break ground on the 10th then by my calculations you should harvest on the 19th December, which will give you just enough time to dry the bud for xmas day.
Just make sure they are not super autos or you will still be growing next year!

H

happy b

Thanks.i had a feeling i was cutting it a bit fine.any suggestions on some good decent yeilders and tasters?& potencey of course. So in short i want a high yeilding,great tasting potent strain that finishes quick.in other words im looking for the holy grail.hahaha.i know i dont want much.

S

Seraphim19

Do you really beleive that?
Were i live in Scotland it doesnt seem that way.it feels like its going to be illegal forever.
but if it does get legalized we will all have head starts on the "buisness men" who will inevitably try to "hang out" the weed industry like they try to do in the states.
it would be awesome if it did get legalized.then maybe id be able to find a bloody job.
Yes it is inevitable that it will soon be legalised, there are a few reasons for this
1. revenue being raised by taxing cannabis sales in the states has raised massive amounts of money that the UK government just cant ignore
2. the assumption that crime rates will go up as a side effect of legalisation has been proved to be wrong as in all countries where cannabis has been legalised crime rates have fallen
3. There is increasing evidence of the medical benefits of cannabis, even the US government has admitted it finally, and if it is not legalised then the government will be taken to court for violating human rights i.e. denying the right to medication which has been recognized by UN members

So yes within 5 years it will be legal in the UK

S

Seraphim19

Thanks.i had a feeling i was cutting it a bit fine.any suggestions on some good decent yeilders and tasters?& potencey of course. So in short i want a high yeilding,great tasting potent strain that finishes quick.in other words im looking for the holy grail.hahaha.i know i dont want much.
I will get back to you later today with a list of potential plants for you.

H

happy b

Yes it is inevitable that it will soon be legalised, there are a few reasons for this
1. revenue being raised by taxing cannabis sales in the states has raised massive amounts of money that the UK government just cant ignore
2. the assumption that crime rates will go up as a side effect of legalisation has been proved to be wrong as in all countries where cannabis has been legalised crime rates have fallen
3. There is increasing evidence of the medical benefits of cannabis, even the US government has admitted it finally, and if it is not legalised then the government will be taken to court for violating human rights i.e. denying the right to medication which has been recognized by UN members

So yes within 5 years it will be legal in the UK
Ooh i hope to hell your right.the pressure im feeling under atm is busting my nut.
I will get back to you later today with a list of potential plants for you.
Thank you my friend.i really appreciate that.

Top Bottom