Guitarists?

• Thread starter JWM2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dilligaf

dilligaf

I have the pickup with jack and volume..also have tone control to install..i have a preamp for it but i think i will wait untill next one to install that and the bridge that adjusts for intoneation..a local saw it a couple days ago and wants me to build 2 for him and his son..may be a way to make a couple bucks on the side

D

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I have been playing guitar since I was 13. For the last decade or so I have been playing my acoustic far more than any of my electric guitars. My guitar of choice for many years has been an Ibanez Talman. It is far and away one of the best sounding acoustics I have ever played. It also has a pretty fast neck, particularly for an acoustic. I usually find myself playing Grateful Dead tunes, they just sound so good on the acoustic. BUt I also like to touch upon a bunch of the early 90's rock stuff too, like Blues Traveler and Pearl Jam, they sound pretty nice on the acoustic too.

Imone

Imone

Really...im working on Black Muddy River now...as a fingerstyle acoustic piece
I have been playing guitar since I was 13. For the last decade or so I have been playing my acoustic far more than any of my electric guitars. My guitar of choice for many years has been an Ibanez Talman. It is far and away one of the best sounding acoustics I have ever played. It also has a pretty fast neck, particularly for an acoustic. I usually find myself playing Grateful Dead tunes, they just sound so good on the acoustic. BUt I also like to touch upon a bunch of the early 90's rock stuff too, like Blues Traveler and Pearl Jam, they sound pretty nice on the acoustic too.

Top Bottom