H.5401, the bill that would terminate growing rights for patients and caregivers

• Thread starter lifecycle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lifecycle

A Hearing will be held on H.5401, the bill that would terminate growing rights for patients and caregivers, will be held on Wednesday, March 30 at 4:30pm at the State House. To get to the hearing room, take the elevator to the second floor and take a right. Look for the last door on left for the House lounge. It is important that all those wishing to testify dress appropriately. Last year at the hearing on the same bill, patients and caregivers did a great job giving persuasive testimony. If you are a patient who would like to testify but have questions, please attend the patient meeting on Tuesday night at 7pm. You can call the office with questions or for directions at 861-1601. If you need more info about the bill, please look at our website at ripatients.org.
Please keep in mind that although the hearing is scheduled for 4:30, and it is important that we are prepared for 4:30, we may have to wait for other bills to be heard so it's advisable to bring bottled water and whatever else you may need if there is a long wait."

F

forehead

Thanx for the update ..hope i can make it.This is some serious bullshit theyre trying to pull.

D

Door2theUnivers

Did they vote?

Been looking for info all day , wondering if they voted or not? I wish i could have been there

W

wkpjr1967

We had a great turnout tonight at the State House!
Thank You to the community for showing up and making our voices heard.
The testimony was eloquent and at times heartbreaking.
The testimony was overwhelmingly against taking away our rights to cultivate Cannabis.
The hearing lasted until 10 PM!
But, even at this late hour, there were still dozens of patients who stayed for the entire hearing.
This shows our resolve in retaining the rights we have fought so hard for!

Once again Thank You to all who attended and especially to those who testified.

A vote on the Bill was not taken last night.
I will try to find out more information.

Theapprentice

Theapprentice

i hope they dont go through with this! it seems like they just want to monopolize this "industry" just like everything else.

jyip

jyip

so really, wat is the final verdict?? nobody said nothing here yet conclusive did they??

H

hghflyrjd1

You most likely will NOT hear any more about it.UNTIL they try again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom