H.R. 875 food safety modernization act of 2009

• Thread starter Obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Obsoul33t

this bill will make it illegal to farm your own food and will make it a punishable crime to grow your own veggies .

please get very mad about this and do something to help stop it.

this has been hidden fairly well from the public and this need to be stopped

here are some links about this and how bad it is to the human race

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Monsanto-s-dream-bill-HR-by-Linn-Cohen-Cole-090309-337.html

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h111-875

you will be a criminal if your grow veggies in your own backyard .

please read this and get mad about what our gov is doing .

O

Obsoul33t

The bill is monstrous on level after level - the power it would give to Monsanto, the criminalization of seed banking, the prison terms and confiscatory fines for farmers, the 24 hours GPS tracking of their animals, the easements on their property to allow for warrantless government entry, the stripping away of their property rights, the imposition by the filthy, greedy industrial side of anti-farming international "industrial" standards to independent farms - the only part of our food system that still works, the planned elimination of farmers through all these means.

R

rottenjohn

there has been a law of this type, at least the part on seed saving passed in Iraq since the US "brought" democracy to that country. Completely freaking evil.

R

RansacktheElder

Wow. I just got through reading the bill.... I really wanted to say that this thing is a measure to protect us from crap like the peanut company down in Georgia did. But after reading it, I couldn't find any language in there that would differentiate between personal gardening or subsistace farming and a "Food Production Facility" as defined in this bill. I repeat....Wow. I just wrote my congressman, but I'm surprised I hadn't heard of this yet. Thanks for the heads up Obsoul33t.

C

cway

This is utter BS.. I had heard about this..Just another method of Control.. Fuckers.. We must stand up and fight... .

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
If the codex alimentarius commission has it's way, all natural, herbal, and organic supplements will be illegal, worldwide. EVERY single animal raised for consumption will by law have to be treated with recombinant growth hormones. Oh yeah, this is funded by and controlled by the UN and the World Health Organization. Scary shit for sure.

O

Obsoul33t

i hope this can be a wake up call to people ...

please please please tell everyone you know about this .

this must be stopped

i feel this to be one of the most important issues to hit the american people ever

C

cway

This is all just part of the plan of the New World Order.. Dont just write your congressman.. Call them .. That will really get through more than a email.. They hate getting harrassed with calls.

N

Nuglover

This is utter BS.. I had heard about this..Just another method of Control.. Fuckers.. We must stand up and fight... .

Cocked, loaded, and pissed...right here with ya brother.:fighting0087:

N

Nuglover

this bill will make it illegal to farm your own food and will make it a punishable crime to grow your own veggies .

please get very mad about this and do something to help stop it.

this has been hidden fairly well from the public and this need to be stopped

here are some links about this and how bad it is to the human race

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Monsanto-s-dream-bill-HR-by-Linn-Cohen-Cole-090309-337.html

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h111-875

you will be a criminal if your grow veggies in your own backyard .

please read this and get mad about what our gov is doing .

The worst thing about this is that nearly all those who vote on this will not have even read the bill they're voting on. They'll vote however the lobbyist that pays the most or does the best "favor" for them, wants them to. What a bunch of greedy ignorant crooks.:mad0233:

C

cway

nuglover..

Thats the way this wonderful goverment works.. Its not what the people want.. Its what the wealthy elite want for the people... There will be a day when we must take arms and take the fight to big brother.. When the time is right.. Be ready..

K

KingCrimson

this is straight up batshit insane! I can't even believe my eyes.

thanks for the warning, I'll be sure to be the harbinger of doom around here and get people aware, or at least try

T

tngreen

when is the vote on this bill? i dont see how they can pass this, our agriculture industry is already hurting.

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Makes you wonder if the salmonella outbreak was planned.... All this shit is very similar to the Codex Alimentarius commission's intentions. I suggest doing a search on that to expand on it, as Codex has been around way longer and is already in practice.

fractaLz

fractaLz

there has been a law of this type, at least the part on seed saving passed in Iraq since the US "brought" democracy to that country. Completely freaking evil.

Did you know that the first week ground soldiers were in Iraq ,they were ordered to raid Iraq's seed bank in Abu Ghraib. Luckily the scientists had anticipated this and were able to mail out some of the worlds oldest landrace varieties of wheat, dating back to the earliest civilizations in the fertile crescent. The rest of the seed bank was destroyed and seized by U.S. forces.

I was talking to the owner at the local grow shop about this bill. He has been tracking Monsanto related legislation for the last 15 years. He was saying that this was their final push for global domination of the ag business.

He was confident that if in fact this passes people will start underground seed banks, and it will truly bring the next revolution. He also made a good point that they have a hard enough time trying to eradicate the sacred herb, and that fight has clearly backfired for the elite.

Latest posts

Top Bottom