H2o2

• Thread starter fletchman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Reebs

Reebs

i've used H2O2 for awhile and for a min i was using it regularly with every flush just to keep things clean. i then started noticing that after using like that the buds would be darker after harvest. i wouldn't get that lime green or bright green color, but dark green. everything was the same, strains, setup, nutes, temp/RH, everything.

i then decided not to use it on my next table and the lime green came back.

so to sum up, it's a great product to save your ass, but i wouldn't use it to liberally, or use less when you do maybe. i kinda just only use it now when/if it's needed

Z

z pine

Know your product and how to use it properly. H2o2 is a sterilizer and oxidizer and yes it kills bacteria good and bad . It should be used as a "reset" button when you want to flush the root zone .. if your all dialed in you may rarely find the need for this product if any. But if you do...ALWAYS WEAR EYE PROTECTION AND GLOVES. Take care not to introduce any foreign materials into the bottle and keep it sealed and clean.This will improve the shelf life. For cleaning and general flush purposes use at half strength until tolerances are determined . I recommend the 29% solution .. use for 24 to 48 hours prior to change out and then resume normal schedule. Just remember that h2o2 is cleaning your root zone .. and you may have other underlying issues that caused your buildup in the first place ie temp, water quality, air stone failure etc.

los0420

los0420

I read once added to your water you should wait a few hours before adding nutes?

So if you fill a bucket of water, add h2o2, let sit for a few hours add nutes and then pour into your rez, the h2o2 is still effective?

Anyone here like h2o2 for preventive maintenance for root rot and slime? Seems way cheaper than zone or other methods.

I read once added to your water you should wait a few hours before adding nutes?

So if you fill a bucket of water, add h2o2, let sit for a few hours add nutes and then pour into your rez, the h2o2 is still effective?
Keep everything clean and on point and you won't have to use bleach (h202) to clean your roots. Remember if you use any nutrients that aren't synthetic h202 will kill any beneficial bacteria that is in your feeding program,I find it better to use brewed teas to keep everything healthy plus I even heard it is being used for pest as a foliar spray

Anyone here like h2o2 for preventive maintenance for root rot and slime? Seems way cheaper than zone or other methods.

Thanks for any help,

Top Bottom