• Thread starter h4ppyf4rmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

ok, just trimmed the white widow (one plant) and it weighed out to:
3.85 Oz of bud in the jar,
1.8 Oz of trim for butter/oil

not great but I didn't expect too much from this plant.
all I have left is to do a final trim on the three blueberry plants.
nice

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

Nice yield buddy! Are you satisfied with the light output? Have you ran any numbers G/W?
So far I have the following from this grow:
Two Aurora Indica - 10.5 ounces of bud in the jars, 3 ounces of sugar trim for the butter.
One White Widow - 3.85 ounces of bud in the jars, 1.8 ounces of sugar trim for the butter.

still have 3 blueberry plants drying in the tent that were much larger than my Aurora plants. I'm guessing I'll be somewhere just north of 2 pounds total of bud in jars from the six plants when it's all trimmed.
if I get 2 pounds of bud (907 Grams) and I was running my lights at exactly 900 watts = 1 G/W... which would satisfy my goal for this run.

I might try Mammoth P on my next run and see if it makes any difference.

Thanks

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

So far I have the following from this grow:
Two Aurora Indica - 10.5 ounces of bud in the jars, 3 ounces of sugar trim for the butter.
One White Widow - 3.85 ounces of bud in the jars, 1.8 ounces of sugar trim for the butter.

still have 3 blueberry plants drying in the tent that were much larger than my Aurora plants. I'm guessing I'll be somewhere just north of 2 pounds total of bud in jars from the six plants when it's all trimmed.
if I get 2 pounds of bud (907 Grams) and I was running my lights at exactly 900 watts = 1 G/W... which would satisfy my goal for this run.

I might try Mammoth P on my next run and see if it makes any difference.

Thanks
Solid man. So solid, for a seed run too, and having to toss some due to mold. fackin decent.
Have you checked out a dehuey yet man? I had to throw out a half pound before I learned my lesson.

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

I don't think I'm overly happy with the bud quality of the blueberry, the buds are very "airy" and not very dense. not sure what I'm going to do with all this airy stuff... maybe turn it into oil using everclear.

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

IMG 20170917 003844

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

completed the trimming of the blueberry, came to 19.5 ounces bud, 7.3 ounces of trim/fluff

three Blueberry - 19.5 ounces of bud in the jars, 7.3 ounces of trim

total: 33.85 bud, 12.1 trim

so I reached my goal of greater than 2 pounds of bud, pretty happy

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

completed the trimming of the blueberry, came to 19.5 ounces bud, 7.3 ounces of trim/fluff

three Blueberry - 19.5 ounces of bud in the jars, 7.3 ounces of trim

total: 33.85 bud, 12.1 trim

so I reached my goal of greater than 2 pounds of bud, pretty happy

Hey man, do you keep clones and such or are you planning on running from seed only?

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

Hey man, do you keep clones and such or are you planning on running from seed only?
I only ran seed the first time and created mothers. I currently have an Aurora Indica, blueberry , and white widow mother. I'm thinking of getting rid of the white widow, I've always seemed to have trouble cloning them and they are not really a big yield compared to the others.

I do like the BB and AI but I think I'm going to forget about the WW. I'm thinking of getting some Chem Cookie seeds from @logic and try that ... that way I could have a high THC strain and with my blueberry a med THC with higher CBD... it's just a thought };-)

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

the blueberry has been in the jars now for 3 weeks. I have to say I'm pretty happy with the results. Seems more potent then I expected. Of the three strains in the jars, I think I like the smell of the white widow the best. I swear I smell like a vanilla/chocolate type of aroma. I can easily tell the difference with my eyes closed between the three strains in the jars.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

the blueberry has been in the jars now for 3 weeks. I have to say I'm pretty happy with the results. Seems more potent then I expected. Of the three strains in the jars, I think I like the smell of the white widow the best. I swear I smell like a vanilla/chocolate type of aroma. I can easily tell the difference with my eyes closed between the three strains in the jars.
The aurora indica imo is the best. Nice dense nugs and great trim job man. I love that earthy look it's got there

MW7945

MW7945

My aurora turned out pretty bomb too. Might have to get more of those seeds soon

T

Thecalikid

lookin good man,i seen guys take way more then that and have good outcomes.have you seen greengenes lastest vids on defol with the ocean grown of his? he stripped em pretty hard miami mango style and the run was pretty kickass lookin at harvest.
what do you mean miami mango style?

Top Bottom