Haggards first guerilla

• Thread starter Haggardass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haggardass

Haggardass

Hey guys this is my first outdoor/guerilla grow and for the most part so far so good. Im growing 4 nirvana kaya gold and one, i believe dinafem ww, i forgot the breeder. i chose kaya becasue ive read it is good for harsh conditions like where im at 90 degrees f and 90 percent humidity some days. Theyre in 10 gallon smart pots which seem to be doing good for them and theyre on some soil called harvest superpower i picked up from lowes. i also have subcool super soil in the bottom half of the pots im really excited to see what that stuff can do. Well first things first can anyone tell me what that bug is in the first pic, more so out of curiousity i have a few and have since they went out and it doesnt seem to be doing damage. Also in the 6th and 7th pic that plant seems to be struggling and it started out my strongest girl of the season i sprayed them all down with neem oil my last visit and it didnt look like that before so im wondering if that burned her.

I also used an aact for the first time yesterday so hopefully they take off from here. thx for stopping in guys any questions lemme know. ps theyve all been topped once was gonna do it again but forgot my snips.
Haggards first guerilla
Haggards first guerilla 2
Haggards first guerilla 3
Haggards first guerilla 4
Haggards first guerilla 5
Haggards first guerilla 6
Haggards first guerilla 7
Haggards first guerilla 8
Haggards first guerilla 9
Haggards first guerilla 10

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Heck yeah brother! welcome to the farm! Those are gonna be fun to watch grow! They are gonna get HUGE! Have no clue what kinda alien bug you got yourself there. looks crazy. Happy Farming!

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

OHH P.S. i hope your not allergic to POISON IVY looks like every pot is set in a giant patch of that nasty stuff!!!!!!!!!

Haggardass

Haggardass

woooooow lol i had no idea but that sounds ok for me im covered head to toe rubber palmed gardening gloves and everything so hopefully its a detterent for other things lol idk the plants are probably about 30 inches tall so far and i think outdoors we veg through then end of the month so i think they should be a decent size i hope

Haggardass

Haggardass

pps my whole plot is in that stuff so ill be careful thx for the heads up man i appreciate it

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

The Poison ivy Oils will stay on your clothes, gloves, shoes until you wash them... Get some Technu. Its a cleaner that solves the oils wash up with it and you can wipe your shoes and put some in with your laundry. I was peeing around an outdoor plot to keep deer away and got it all over my johnson...

Haggardass

Haggardass

i peed out there yesterday lol luckily i dont touch anything but the watering buckets and my plants when im out there i think i should be safe as long as im cautious as to what i touch my shoes are ok i would just leave them out there if i didnt pay 200 bucks for them lol but im gonna get some muck boots thanks alot for the warning man i REALLY appreciate it. They wont affect my plants any will they

Haggardass

Haggardass

im assuming i should be especiallly careful during harvest not to touch that to my plants or anything .. i just read a whole bunch of info on it one thing im not sure if is if it can be airborn or not like the oil can pick up in the wind and blow all over my plant.. i have just been extremely luck is my only reason for not getting covered in this shit i havent touched it for need not to, no other reason then that

Haggardass

Haggardass

Can anyone answer that for me? Also if these girls are about 30 inches tall ive been reading that flowering outdoors doesnt start until begginning of august? if thats true do i have some giants about to unfold that i need to start training down?

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

I don't think the PI oils can get airborne. Yes depending on your strain it could be the latter part of aug. even. I would top it a coulple times let it bush out...

Haggardass

Haggardass

good deal next time i water ill top it again and i got some wood stakes to put in the ground around it so i can tie them down and reall get them to bush.

Haggardass

Haggardass

went out a few days ago and watered and snapped some pics i have three that are really pulling along veeery nicely then ones bringing up the rear and one is just fucked up so i think if it doesnt pull itself together by the time flowering kicks in im gonna cut it down.. i didnt take any pictures of the smaller ones just my two big kaya golds and my white widow theyre id say about 36 inches tall right now im gonna top and tie them when i go out itll be my second top i should have done it a while ago but didnt bring my snips with me and i hate pinching tops by hand anyway here they are and i took a picture of this gnarly spider web it literally swallowed up a full size bumble bee while i was standing there. more pics next week.
im also gonna give them another feeding with a compost tea i watered with it time before last and they must have put on a foot in the week i was gone. i would go out a little more but there is just so many damn spiders and im slowly overcoming the severe fright i have for them i keep walking through webs and shit on my way out and walked right into a nest does anyone have any tips about avoiding or anything to help me from getting bit..

my compost tea is pretty basic just one cup of ewc ine cup alfalfa meal one cup mexican bat poop and a little liquid seabird poop.. i also am looking for anything i can add out of what i have on hand, azomite, kelp meal, epsom salts, but idk how much to put in a 5 gallon bucket any help would be appreciated.. thx guys keep checking back

IMAG0051
IMAG0052
IMAG0053
IMAG0054
Haggardass

Haggardass

ps does anybody have info on what my little friend is up in the very first picture on my thread hes still hanging out and i still have no ill affects that i can tell, looks like maybe i catterpillar go to munchin then rolled on home didnt do much.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Looking good so far! For your ACT you need to add molasses or some other sugar for the bacteria to feed on. The kelp meal can go into the tea forsure. Watch your NPK tho these should be getting mostly N for the next few weeks and guanos and seabird poo is ussually high in P or K. There are great recipes on here. A ACT foliar app will help keep some bugs off. Mix your Epsom salts into your foliar tea too I bet the slugs stay off. Did you ever get poison ivy?

Haggardass

Haggardass

I forgot to mention the mollasses I use that as well and the guano I use is Mexican its high nitrogen... Nope didn't get poison ivy lol and I been a little more cautious out there now my biggest thing is spiders the place is infested lol

Haggardass

Haggardass

Went to water my girls today and they're flowering is it still to early? I was hoping they would hold off another week or two... So since I'm in flowering when should I start my flowering teas I gave them a veg tea.today buy I assume I should.start maybe in the next few waterings?

skuzz99

skuzz99

sweet bro, this shud b fun 2 watch. love nice outdoors grows. nothin like tending ur plants under a blue sky with warm sunshine. mmmm. poison ivy tho, that wud suck!

Haggardass

Haggardass

I went out today and watered didn't get any pics but I got a video... Kinda ran outta time and wanted to get in and get out made a little noise mixing water so I wanted to bail...

monkeymun

monkeymun

Looking good dude. You going to be putting them in the ground?

Latest posts

Top Bottom