Haggards first guerilla

• Thread starter Haggardass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Isn't guerrilla growing fun? It keeps me in shape, but I would love to have some 6-10ft tall monsters close by and in full sun. I run into some badass spiders, but I like them more than grasshoppers or caterpillars. I have had a few copperheads pretty close to my hand and face (right at the base of my plants) a few times this season. I can't kill them though. I just send them on their way. Good luck with the rest of the season! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Haggardass

Haggardass

i cant kill anything either i just swat the webs down and push on i carry poison in case i run into any serious spiders like recluses or widows which are both bad here. i havent had any snakes around tho, gladly, but the seasons not over yet.. Guerilla growing is pretty fun i only have one more season left out side then im going back to cold country where ill be going back to indoor.. Not sad about it tho i like indoor more then out for the fact i control everything and i know who and what sees my plants lol i hate leaving my girls out there alone battling the elements.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Not sad about it tho i like indoor more then out for the fact i control everything and i know who and what sees my plants lol i hate leaving my girls out there alone battling the elements.

I feel you on that. Indoor is like playing god, which is cool. I hate the fact that my whole outdoor crop could be scooped up by a hunter or landowner that stumbles onto it and all of my work would be for nothing. I am a fan of both indoor and outdoor, but I feel more at home in the forest. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Haggardass

Haggardass

Right on man ya I don't like that idea at all but I don't feel quite so at home out there just the spiders mainly bug me a lot I don't go out of my way to kill them because I don't need bad karma out there ll but if there in my way I get rid of them I usually have one at the base of all my plants and I leave them there my little security guards for those damn mites and moths lol

Haggardass

Haggardass

Alright guys long overdue update. I went out yesterday and watered my girls with a super duper compost tea, actually my best one so far, had probably two inches of foam on top those microbes were going crazy it sounded like rice krispies treats lol. I trimmed off a bunch of the yellow and dead leaves and some of the ones that were just tore up from bugs. As always i have another creature picture i try to get one every time I go out this one is by far the coolest. Just a golden orb weaver, about 5 inches long, I walked through the web on my way out and caught him out of the corner of my eye coming out of my spot so I snapped a picture of him. I really hate spiders, well not so much hate as I just fear them, but this one had me in aww Ive seen pictures of them on the internet and always hoped i didnt run into them, but im glad I did, he crawled up the web and stretched out and really strutted his shit for me lol. I thought about him all day after that and wanted to go back to see him again but obviously fewer trips are better. maybe well meet again lol. My plants are def starting to stack those buds up they smell excellent, at first a lemon pine sol smell then after you rub your fingers together you can smell a strong spice to it i had to pinch a few different buds as I couldnt get enough. I think my cut date is gonna be about the 20th of sept idk if thats to soon but that should be about 8 weeks from when they started flowering. Let me know what you guys think, walter i know your around lol

IMAG0141
IMAG0144
IMAG0145
IMAG0146
IMAG0147
IMAG0148
IMAG0149
IMAG0150
IMAG0153
IMAG0155 1
Haggardass

Haggardass

It's called a golden orb weaver I've also heard them called the banana spider, not to be confused with the deadly and aggressive Brazilian wandering spider which is also called the banana spider. It was really cool to see even tho I don't like spiders. I'm starting to feel a little more comfortable out there I think I fear the unknown more then I do the spiders. So seeing them is giving me a little more of an idea as to what they are where to look for em and being able to identify them. If he's out there when I go back in a few weeks I'm gonna catch him to show my son then set him free in the back yard with a jump start meal lol

Mogrow

Mogrow

Haggardass// man your plants are looking great, nothing like the great outdoors under the big light.
i had a golden weaver in my basement grow room, we became buddies till i offed him with too much compost tea... sad day...:eek:
i like spiders, i like them to crawl on me, specially tarantulas, they're fuzzy, it kinda gives me a woody:confused:
i'm not a freak man...
hope you get the goods in the barn before the boogie men come for it......

Haggardass

Haggardass

Ya tell me about it lol especially since I walked through the web ha
Haggardass// man your plants are looking great, nothing like the great outdoors under the big light.
i had a golden weaver in my basement grow room, we became buddies till i offed him with too much compost tea... sad day...:eek:
i like spiders, i like them to crawl on me, specially tarantulas, they're fuzzy, it kinda gives me a woody:confused:
i'm not a freak man...
hope you get the goods in the barn before the boogie men come for it......

Haha oh shit man that had me Rollin I'm not fond of the spiders but I'm comin along just the fact I'm actually outnin the woods is a big step for me with the spiders especially but thx man I haven't given them as much attention as I would have liked but I think they're gonna treat me right anyways. I can't wait to go back indoors man its much better.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Well guys my season is over. Went out to water the other day for the last time and all my girls were about 90 percent wiped with mold i got a main branch and some popcorns from all of them. One got wiped by termites i never seen coming. One was just completely drenched with water and molded bad, we had a couple night that already got down to 55 i think that really messed up. Anyway thats all for this thread I wont be growing kaya gold it had no mold resistance. Gonna do 30 plants next summer 3 plots of ten 20 gallon holes, till the other dirt a little sort of like a bed, mandala strains and greenhouse the church. chalk this one up as a learning experience, got about an oz of buds so not a total loss, alright im rambling i just smoked a huge bowl lol its decent smoke and tastes great I would grow again if i could control the environment thx for hanging out guys ill be around helping where i can, look for my thread starting next feb,its gonna be a blast this one was spare of the moment lol.

see ya

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

Sorry to hear about your plants Haggardass!! That blows!! Hope your next grow goes alot better.

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
damn bro! that sucks, sorry to hear... ive only had to pull one little popcorn nug off due to mold so far.. knock on wood. better luck next year homie! maybe think about some kind of preventative measures for next year..

Haggardass

Haggardass

Oh ya I already though of them all next year will be a lot better I just decided one day "damn I should throw some seeds out" lol

reeldrag

reeldrag

Way sorry for your lose bro it sucks but think of what u learned and just apply to next yr im sure you will hit it out of the park. our failures make us better people

Haggardass

Haggardass

Oh ya man I'm not really bummin I did learn a lot that's for sure I'm gonna line my holes next year with chicken coup to keep moles out I really just need to find a way to keep termites out that's my biggest issue, if anybodies got any ideas throw em at me lol

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Hey man! Sorry I missed the last half of your thread! Thats a serious bummer about the mold and the termites! The termites were eating the rootball? You have a great attitude about it tho! i dig that. I failed so many times on outdoor grows, buts its all a learning experience. Now for next year just find the perfect strain, just nothing too dense. Green crack would be perfect IMO. A nice sativa leaning FLO would be good too. Stay away from anything mostly indica or kush. Stylet oil for the mites and mold. spectracide for the termites. I could help you find Green Crack cuts too, PM me sometime if you are interested. Good luck Brother.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Hey man! Sorry I missed the last half of your thread! Thats a serious bummer about the mold and the termites! The termites were eating the rootball? You have a great attitude about it tho! i dig that. I failed so many times on outdoor grows, buts its all a learning experience. Now for next year just find the perfect strain, just nothing too dense. Green crack would be perfect IMO. A nice sativa leaning FLO would be good too. Stay away from anything mostly indica or kush. Stylet oil for the mites and mold. spectracide for the termites. I could help you find Green Crack cuts too, PM me sometime if you are interested. Good luck Brother.
It's good man that how I look at it, all a learning experience it actually looked like the termites ate there way right up the main stem and wiped out one of my main colas, went to cut the stem that was about 1/4 inch in diameter and it was completely hollow lol it was a trip, I'm gonna buy 3 yes of soil next season and do 30 plants in 20 gallon holes in 3 plots lose half to the elements and other things keep half healthy as long as I get to do what I love lol, I would be interested in some cuts but I'm in the south east lol probably wouldn't work out lol, is stylet oil like neem orbwhat is it?

Top Bottom