Hail Hydro!

• Thread starter PhatNuggz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

She's about finished, so I am topping off with pure water, also I turned off the CoBs, light now is only from the rings= ~ 100w. Kind a looks like twilight

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

don' t worry , the knowledge that you have is obviously shown in your pictures. and I don't know about anyone else but I'm not exactly impressed your final product.i can't see it helps much at all.

and yet, you keep watching :shockedninja:

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

At least we all agree you definitely know how to be ignorant. so done here.peace.

You should know the definition of the words you use.

Ignorant means without knowledge

When given knowledge, but not using it is Stupid

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Congrats on finally making it to another harvest, your techniques are incredible and inspiring

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

She's done. I turned the discrete rings off and closed the tent flap. Will probably harvest her at day's end.

Thinking to move the shortest plant from my hot5 tent only because she is so much shorter and I cannot lower the panel to accommodate

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Harvested plant yesterday

Considering all I did to destroy her, I got 255gms trimmed

I moved the smallest plant under my hot5 to the SE 220 to finish

IMG 3430
IMG 3431
Last edited:
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

2 things probably contributed the most to not getting a bigger harvest

1. I started her in a bucket with bucket net pot lid. she was finished vegging when i transferred her to my F & D, Her root system did not fill into the tote as I hoped- actually that may be the sole reason

2. I did not transition her to Emerald Harvest nutrients until she was well into flower

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Since I moved the smallest plant that was under the hot5 led to the SE 220, I decided to keep this thread going

Also here's a pic of clones from the 2 biggest plants, and a pic of the sat's roots. They are brown because I added a EH Root Wizard, which is dark brown

IMG 3436
IMG 3437
IMG 3438
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

My pH meter died yesterday morning

I have 3 buckets that I adjust twice a day, so I have a good idea of how much down to add, BUT, I recently replaced my RO, the new one has an alkaline cartridge, so the final pH went from ~ 7.5 to 9+ and shot up over 10 after a couple days. That should have been a clue, but I did not have a base line on how much more adjusting would be needed.

But after adding 3xs more than normal, and the reading still not dropping, I knew something was wrong. I admit to being lazy and not calibrating it. Reading the instructions, I opened it up but the up/down calibration buttons were missing. I called the company who walked me through it, but it was stuck on 10. Time for a new one. They gave me two dealers in my state. Deal done, shipped and will be here today

I immediately dumped all the rezes and filled with 9+ alkaline water. Far from ideal, but I had no choice.

Plants look fine this morning

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

The sat is dried and trimmed to buds- no stems 56gms, but I gave a couple small branches away, so maybe 60gms

It's in a glass jar with a Boveda 62

If I remember, I will take a pic tomorrow

The plant I moved from the TL t5 to the SE 220 is 99% red pistils. I should harvest her later today, BUT, I noticed her buds are a bit spongy, so i want to give her another couple days under the Amare, just to see if they harden up.

I have discussed this with TL. Last grow I combined TL whites with ZooMed Florosuns, which had hard and fatter nuggs. I suspect the red tubes need some tweaking

When I harvest her, I will move the next biggest plant from the TL to the SE 220. Since it is barely turning red, I should get more time finishing under the SE 220, and hopefully the nuggs tighten up

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Changed nutes to pre-flush for the plant under the SE 220 just now

She does seem to be hardening up

Maybe 7 more days

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Phew, spent the morning dumping nutes, cleaning pump filters and air stones, plus making up fresh nutes

In the clone tent 3 clones doing very well, plus, 6 couch- lok seedlings were stretching too much, so I lowered the light

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Time for musical chairs

My clones and seedlings need more light

To accommodate I will move the plant under the hot5 to my ufo seedling/clone starter tent

The plant under the Amare SE 220 is about done. I will turn the light off for 1-2 days then harvest

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Pics from today's move + a comparison same strain one under TL hot5s the other under Amare SE 250

Note the significant difference in main stem diameter

The second picture is the cola on the left under the SE 250

Small plant was under the T5. Now in the cloning tent so I could move the clones and seedlings under the t5 with 6 tubes, 4 white 2 red

Root pic is 3 clones from my DIY bubbler. I have used this bubbler many times, this is the first time getting an abundance of roots around the net pots. I'm blaming the EH nutrients;)

IMG 3471
IMG 3473
IMG 3474
IMG 3475
IMG 3469
Last edited:
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I'll be starting a new thread to grow the clones. I transferred one to the Amare SE 220 and will transfer another tomorrow. I would have done both today, but did not have another square net pot, so back to the hydro store tomorrow

Roots are more than double in length. I need to trim them a little

I must say, these are the best looking clone/seedling roots I've ever had, using the same technique, BUT, now using Emerald Harvest

Last edited:
Top Bottom