Half of the pistils Amber

• Thread starter Kl420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kl420

Kl420

Is this ready for harvest? Half the pistils look Amber, cant see the triches but some photos looks like there is some Amber ones.
20211006 175844
20211006 180032
20211006 175955
20211005 071246

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Probably the same answer as Monday’s thread with the same pictures.

Were you not satisfied with the multiple responses you received from those experienced, knowledgeable growers?

Or do you think that in the 48hrs since Monday your plant has all of a sudden matured to the point of ripeness?

To recap, you have about 2 weeks left. We look forward to your Friday thread asking if your plant is ready.

Kl420

Kl420

Probably the same answer as Monday’s thread with the same pictures.

Were you not satisfied with the multiple responses you received from those experienced, knowledgeable growers?

Or do you think that in the 48hrs since Monday your plant has all of a sudden matured to the point of ripeness?

To recap, you have about 2 weeks left. We look forward to your Friday thread asking if your plant is ready.
Hahaha compared some photos and it looked different. This time I'll wait till next week to ask again. Thanks guys for your replies

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

I know - it’s tough to be patient this time of year.

Your nugs look absolutely delicious - give them a bit more time and let them approach their potential - the extra 10-14 days or so will make a big difference in your finished product!!

Kl420

Kl420

Yeah it's my first time as well, so I don't have a benchmark to compare, that's why bit on edge, read the peak window lasts for only a few days also. Thanks a lot for words of encouragement man, means a lot 💪
I know - it’s tough to be patient this time of year.

Your nugs look absolutely delicious - give them a bit more time and let them approach their potential - the extra 10-14 days or so will make a big difference in your finished product!!

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

It looks amazing! Nice job.

I would plan on taking it before the next stretch of wet weather. In a perfect world, just looking at that bud and not the trichs or the whole plant, my brain and every ounce of self-control says one more week. I would want to see a bit more swelling and those leaves to lose some of their color.

Do you have a magnification device or a baller phone camera? I would bet a fair amount of clear heads to be found on that nug.

Kl420

Kl420

It looks amazing! Nice job.

I would plan on taking it before the next stretch of wet weather. In a perfect world, just looking at that bud and not the trichs or the whole plant, my brain and every ounce of self-control says one more week. I would want to see a bit more swelling and those leaves to lose some of their color.

Do you have a magnification device or a baller phone camera? I would bet a fair amount of clear heads to be found on that nug.
Yeah after zooming with the camera, seems like it's still clear. Will update again next week.😂

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Soooooo close - how does your weather look for the next week or so?

Try to plan for a early morning harvest before the next wet stretch.

Kl420

Kl420

Soooooo close - how does your weather look for the next week or so?

Try to plan for a early morning harvest before the next wet stretch.
It's a dry couple weeks here. How many days do you suggest to stop watering before cutting it? And it is quite dewy here so the morning harvest will be work for these babies

freezeland2

freezeland2

It's a dry couple weeks here. How many days do you suggest to stop watering before cutting it? And it is quite dewy here so the morning harvest will be work for these babies
If that’s the case I’d wait until afternoon before sun down to chop when they are dry from the dew. I think hanging a wet plant is an invitation to molding buds during drying.

Top Bottom