Hamburger cooking smelling my tent

• Thread starter Stonerbudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

Hello and very odd question I just watered my plants and I left and came back after hour or so and now my intake blowing air into the grow tent smells just like someone is cooking burgers I have no vents going into the room from different part of the house and haven’t touched any burgers in past while so I’m confused dose anyone know maybe what or why this is happening or if I should turn it off and not use it anymore anyone help me out please and thank you would anyone know any information let me know please

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hello and very odd question I just watered my plants and I left and came back after hour or so and now my intake blowing air into the grow tent smells just like someone is cooking burgers I have no vents going into the room from different part of the house and haven’t touched any burgers in past while so I’m confused dose anyone know maybe what or why this is happening or if I should turn it off and not use it anymore anyone help me out please and thank you would anyone know any information let me know please
Bakelite smell is not good, check breakers for heat and all of your plugs asap.........Touch your breakers & plugs.....warm okay...hot not good shut off and get in someone that knows what they're doing..........

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

Intake blower melting down? Electrical smell maybe?
Nope intake is not smoking or sparking don’t smell like any burning plastic it’s legit smells like someone just finished cooking a burger in the tent but I turn off the intake fan not no burning smell but the smell of a fresh burger just cooked I touched everything all not warm intake is little warm but notting crazy understandabke since running 20 hrs a day but I'm so confused like plants just start to show little pistals few days ago

Ponky

Ponky

No shared walls? Or a duct passing through a wall possibly sucking in air from a kitchen?

Ponky

Ponky

No shared walls at all and no duct passing through just a window but that's closed and locked
Well. I deduce that your sense of smell although adequate isn't enough to smell the neighbour's BBQ. Until it's been sucked up and concentrated in the grow room. Or.... You're having a stroke. And your favorite food is barbecue. But it's weird.

Habosabin

Habosabin

Is this coming from the fan or does the room smell like burgers? If you turn off fan, does smell go away. Try rubbing the bud or leaf and see if the smell is on your hand.

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

We’ll it ended out being the lady’s son that lives under me was cooking burgers 2 hrs before I noticed the smell and it was lingering in the stair case we share to get outside haha 😂

KingOfUranus

KingOfUranus

I draw fresh air in from outside and have to turn the intake off everytime someone on my street is having a bonfire or a bbq 😅 Sometimes even my own cooking smells exit via the kitchen extractor and if the wind is in the wrong direction I go upstairs into my tent and it stinks of whatever I've been cooking 😣😂

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

I draw fresh air in from outside and have to turn the intake off everytime someone on my street is having a bonfire or a bbq 😅 Sometimes even my own cooking smells exit via the kitchen extractor and if the wind is in the wrong direction I go upstairs into my tent and it stinks of whatever I've been cooking 😣😂
Haha okay well I just learned the smell can travel from under neath me too above threw the ceiling at least in my house it was stupid

Top Bottom