hammerhead and overdrive advanced nutes combo

• Thread starter critical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

critical

I like to do the less is more approach when dealing with nutrients. I like to start low and work my way up and just read the plants. In ur case u already have all that stuff in ur medium so adding other nutrients to that might be to much...I guess u could just start with a real low dose and just work ur way up slowly and watch the plants reaction to different doses. Who knows maybe the plants will LOVE it...
Let us know how it goes maybe u found a nice lil combo there. Just like the M.O.A.B. + Hammerhaed combo that seems to be working well for everyone. Im actually gonna try the MOAB/Hammerhead combo as soon as i get some hammerhead.
ok peace ya'll
Kes

nice 1 for the goodvibes bro, il keep every posted, just need to get a cam to start my new thread with, take care m8
:banana1sv6:

C

critical

k so i fed em a few days ago with a super light mix as i remembered the info wrong n mixed 3.5 hh to 3 gallons water n mixed same in of overdrive, when i shouldve mixed in the full 7.5 of hh alone to make g t d's 2.5 hh per gallon n same with the overdrive but even with the low dose i gave it turned em into noticbley happyer bigger smellyer crystalyer girls in just a couple of days! with such a low mix!

cant wait to give them the right 1 today, maybe i should stick at this dose incase its to much for them though as the difference was defo noticible with just the super light dose i gave em? what does every1 think? take care farmers x

S

scottiegbuds

I think you have the right idea brother keep it low until you know what your plants can handle. Only thing I would suggest is looking into a strong flushing agent perhaps Final Phase. You don't wanna any build-up of excess nutes in your finished stuff, the cleaner the better...

C

critical

gave em 5 ml of each to the 3 gallons of water n im startin to get a redy purple on 1 or 2 fans of the critical mass? its nearly week 5 n i know myself that some phenos of critical finish in 7 weeks so could just be an early finisher but only ever seen criticals leafs go yellow? or maybe fan burn as theres a fan blowin pretty close, but i also noticed a few other plants with yellowing leaves also so maybe i should back off with the mix back to what i started at as i havnt seen this before? any thoughts farmers? thanks in advance

C

critical

I think you have the right idea brother keep it low until you know what your plants can handle. Only thing I would suggest is looking into a strong flushing agent perhaps Final Phase. You don't wanna any build-up of excess nutes in your finished stuff, the cleaner the better...

for sure bro, i dont usually fuck with boosters or nutes just bat mix soil n water usually, pure organic, but i heard some good things bout both of these boosters so i thought what the hey.. but defo guna stick with real low doses n at least a 2 week flush for sure, nice 1 for stoppin in

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Those bloom boosters will make your plant draw all energy from any part of the plant to make more flowers. They are drawing it from those fans. Keep to the regimine and use straight water for the last two weeks. I actually use molasses 2 weeks out and then straight water the final week

C

critical

Those bloom boosters will make your plant draw all energy from any part of the plant to make more flowers. They are drawing it from those fans. Keep to the regimine and use straight water for the last two weeks. I actually use molasses 2 weeks out and then straight water the final week

o thanks for takeing the worry off my mind cannarado, i thought i was hurtin my beautiful girls for a sec there! i know its safe to take your word for it iv been chatin around in differnt threads n noticed your name come up for good reasons a few good times so thats cool then, just incase u might know, why is only 1 of the criticals main fans going redy purple n the other criticals main fans going straight yellow? all are getin exactly same feed n water by the ml, maybe a special pheno? thanks again man, legend

C

critical

o another thing do u know if the overdrive has mollases in it as it looks quite brown n smells really sweet n syrupy? also meant to be used just before or some use in flush, seems like i might be on to something there... take care mate cheers

C

critical

so.. it started burning a couple of main fans on 2 or 3 plants drying n curling up so i stopped feeding the boosters n gave just water the last 3 feeds n let me tell u, there really springing back to life now, i guess the batmix soil is even stronger than we all thought huh lol.. o well trial n error, im guna go back to the 3.5 of each to 4 gallons of water next feed n watch closely maybe, if a couple of my babes chill out a bit that is as i also noticed a few spiraling leafs startin to occur on a couple of these plants buds, i guessed it was coz of the overdose of boosters as diidnt notice before, anyones input on that? take care farmers n keep it green yall

C

critical

so whats peoples thoughts on how often to feed in days? i was doin boosters, water, water, let them dry, then boosters, water, water, n let em dry...and so on.... is there a better way to be doing this? i just thought i read somewere that was how often u should feed but if anyone knows im doing it wrong or could do it better for any reason please give your input, thanks farmers take care n keep it green

buddahslave

buddahslave

I've never heard of using both of those 2 products together.. I was talking 2 the AN rep the other day & he told me hammer head was a finishing bud hardener so I'm thinking both hammer head & over drive would b the same type if product.. I could b wrong tho cuz I've read about pro's like GTD use it threw out the bloom cycle.. I'm gunna give hammer head a try this next run but I'm gunna use hammer head & MOAB together & once again I've read that even both of those 2 products r finishing bud hardeners also.. But GTD said it was a winning combo so I'm gunna try it out.. If I was u I would run .5ml. Hammer head & .5-1ml. Overdrive together & watch & see how it goes if all goes good slowly encrease the dosage.. That mix would b 1/2 of what the bottle says at low dosage.. But I've never tried using bloom enhancers in soil that was packed with nutes already cuz I'm in coco..

Hey what was the results of mixing hammer head and moab? Was it a winning combo?

buddahslave

buddahslave

I'm using it for rockwool in one lab and soil in another. In soil I will be sure to use less:cigar:

spacebomb

spacebomb

Start it at just 1+half ml per gallon at first !then up it to double that if you veg your plants for 6,8.weeks youll be needing the extra nutes:-).
peace
s-
any other advance nutes pro's wana give there input?

spacebomb

spacebomb

H
I've never heard of using both of those 2 products together.. I was talking 2 the AN rep the other day & he told me hammer head was a finishing bud hardener so I'm thinking both hammer head & over drive would b the same type if product.. I could b wrong tho cuz I've read about pro's like GTD use it threw out the bloom cycle.. I'm gunna give hammer head a try this next run but I'm gunna use hammer head & MOAB together & once again I've read that even both of those 2 products r finishing bud hardeners also.. But GTD said it was a winning combo so I'm gunna try it out.. If I was u I would run .5ml. Hammer head & .5-1ml. Overdrive together & watch & see how it goes if all goes good slowly encrease the dosage.. That mix would b 1/2 of what the bottle says at low dosage.. But I've never tried using bloom enhancers in soil that was packed with nutes already cuz I'm in coco..
hammer head + overdrive are a perfect combo.i start my hammerhead at week2,or day 14,for a 8,weeker+start on hammerhead+overdrive at week5,use my combo like that+then the last week i drop the H.Head + DOUBLE DOSE THE OVERDRIVE. its the ONLY PRODUCT I EVER USE FULL DOSE.+EVEN DOUBLE.DIRK DIGGLER STYLE.it makes the plants amazing.obviously i use bases.atm ive got canna bio.vegan gear so im using that!.+ they work great together.also i use iguane.grow+bloom, mother earth super tea,loads of enzymes every other feed.so ,feed, feed, flush with enzyme.some vit b1,+ liquid seaweed etc for micros etc .fungi?maybee. legumes thats for sure.seamaiden told me about them.
anyway im waay of topic:-)
so peace +good vibes
s-

spacebomb

spacebomb

^ only the enzymes in the every other water.NOT B1,ETC.THATS IN THE FOOD WATER.

Top Bottom