hammerhead and overdrive advanced nutes combo

• Thread starter critical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

critical

ok so i thought id try this advanced nutes combo for flowering this time round for a bigger yield but, the day i switch to 12/12 i usually take my plants grown in alphamix organic soil, and repot into bat guano mix soil which says it has 7 weeks worth of natural organic nutrients from the high levels of guano in it, and no need to feed extra nutrients in that time, n i never have done before as leaves stay green till chop

so basicaly, would i be safe to use these advanced nute boosters with the batmix soil in small doses near the end of flowering like the hydro store guy said?

and if so how much would be recomended? it says on the bottle 2 ml to every 1 liter of water i think but i think thats to add to a hydro tank as i went on advanced nutes site and it says to use the 2 boosters combined together at 0.25ml each to a liter of water in late flower if useing other base nutes and seperately at 0.5ml to a liter of water, hammerhead week 5 n overdrive week 6???????

anyone see why im so confused?!?!?!?!?! a lil help here wudnt go a miss so pease can some1 clear this up for me? would be much appritiated thanks

C

critical

come on guys theres gota be some1 out there with the knowledge to help out here, any input would be a big help thanks

C

critical

i guess im guna have to just try the 0.25ml to a litre thing like i was thinking

C

critical

come on farmers some1 must know if its safe to use these advanced nutes with the batmix soil.........................i could really use some advice....

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Id say run it super light and work your way up. Youre probably not going to fry them if you go very light and watch for any signs of burn/lockout.

C

critical

Id say run it super light and work your way up. Youre probably not going to fry them if you go very light and watch for any signs of burn/lockout.

thanks cannardo, what would u reccomend as super light? bear in mind that the batmix has high levels of natural nutes from the guano, sorry its just im new to advanced nutes n only used nothing but the bat mix before

C

critical

my concerns are high levels of phosphorus and potassium n other things from the guano, bat mix contains sufficient nutrients to meet all the needs of the plant throughout the complete cycle, n says Do not add any fertilizer for the first 6 weeks of use, so i guess that equals out like im using a organic bloomnute right? also, the hydro store guy said a weak mix from about week 5-6 should be safe like u said but i dont know what ml i should start at, any ideas m8?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've never heard of using both of those 2 products together.. I was talking 2 the AN rep the other day & he told me hammer head was a finishing bud hardener so I'm thinking both hammer head & over drive would b the same type if product.. I could b wrong tho cuz I've read about pro's like GTD use it threw out the bloom cycle.. I'm gunna give hammer head a try this next run but I'm gunna use hammer head & MOAB together & once again I've read that even both of those 2 products r finishing bud hardeners also.. But GTD said it was a winning combo so I'm gunna try it out.. If I was u I would run .5ml. Hammer head & .5-1ml. Overdrive together & watch & see how it goes if all goes good slowly encrease the dosage.. That mix would b 1/2 of what the bottle says at low dosage.. But I've never tried using bloom enhancers in soil that was packed with nutes already cuz I'm in coco..

C

critical

I've never heard of using both of those 2 products together.. I was talking 2 the AN rep the other day & he told me hammer head was a finishing bud hardener so I'm thinking both hammer head & over drive would b the same type if product.. I could b wrong tho cuz I've read about pro's like GTD use it threw out the bloom cycle.. I'm gunna give hammer head a try this next run but I'm gunna use hammer head & MOAB together & once again I've read that even both of those 2 products r finishing bud hardeners also.. But GTD said it was a winning combo so I'm gunna try it out.. If I was u I would run .5ml. Hammer head & .5-1ml. Overdrive together & watch & see how it goes if all goes good slowly encrease the dosage.. That mix would b 1/2 of what the bottle says at low dosage.. But I've never tried using bloom enhancers in soil that was packed with nutes already cuz I'm in coco..

hey making goo hope your kool m8, iv been on the a n website n checked it, the hh is a yielder booster started mid flower, n the od is a strenthener as in it makes it produce more oils and terpenes (excuse me if i misspelled that lol) and basicaly makes it more smelly, flavoursome n potent, n a couple of peeps said they even use the od through flush

also advance nutes recommend to combine these 2 products as yields good results, so fingures crossed
:banana1sv6:

C

critical

forgot to say thanks for your advice m g, that seconds cannarados advice so i think its safe to say im guna start at about quarter strenth i think n then work up to half if good results
:banana1sv6:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter

dont think gtd uses hammerhead throughout - just in conjunction with the moab at week 6/7

i would THINK you would use the overdrive after the hammerhead - could swear somebody I know uses it during the flush period - I could double check that - Im hardly a AN aficionado

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
>>hey whats up guys:passingjoint:

I start using the hammerhead at week 2 of flower<<<>>@5ml per gallon<<then at weeks 6&7(depending on the strain running)>>>hammerhead is reduced and they get my hammerhead/MOAB combo.. 2.5ml per gal of hammerhead with 6 tablespoons of MOAB per my 100gal reservoirs<<>>shits bangin:harvest::harvest:

Not sure about the hammerhead/overdrive combo>>all as you can do is try and see:)

gtd

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

im gonna try it, headin to pick some up right now. i was wondering if someone using moab could tell me how much a teaspoon/tablespoon of it weighs? ive noticed it listed by weight but the measurements are by volume. figured the guy at the shop could point me in the right direction, but not sure if they have a scale at the hydro store...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter

I start using the hammerhead at week 2 of flower<<<>>@5ml per gallon<<then at weeks 6&7(depending on the strain running)>>>hammerhead is reduced and they get my hammerhead/MOAB combo.. 2.5ml per gal of hammerhead with 6 tablespoons of MOAB per my 100gal reservoirs<<>>shits bangin:harvest::harvest:

Not sure about the hammerhead/overdrive combo>>all as you can do is try and see:)

gtd

well there ya go color me wrong - lol

either thats new or you been holding out on me

C

critical

dont think gtd uses hammerhead throughout - just in conjunction with the moab at week 6/7

i would THINK you would use the overdrive after the hammerhead - could swear somebody I know uses it during the flush period - I could double check that - Im hardly a AN aficionado

hey motherlode, thanks for your time n input bro, hope all is well

gtd

hey, its G T D himself!!! thanks for stopping in man!!! and giving your advice, your were my intret began with your combo but i couldnt get moab localy, would have had to order overseas but the advanced nutes website recommends this combo so im guna try anyway, n im guna do it like you do with the hh moab combo but just od instead of moab n hopefully il have some good results 2,

also m8, how much gallons or liters would you recomend i would need to mix up for 15-20 nice size soil grown plants? and do you work out in US or UK gallons as theres about 50ml difference i think n i wana get it spot on u know mate?

thanks so much for your time n interest n thanks for highlighting your magic combo to us all otherwise i wouldnt even be trying this 1 now
:banana1sv6: critical...

K

kes5480

I like to do the less is more approach when dealing with nutrients. I like to start low and work my way up and just read the plants. In ur case u already have all that stuff in ur medium so adding other nutrients to that might be to much...I guess u could just start with a real low dose and just work ur way up slowly and watch the plants reaction to different doses. Who knows maybe the plants will LOVE it...
Let us know how it goes maybe u found a nice lil combo there. Just like the M.O.A.B. + Hammerhaed combo that seems to be working well for everyone. Im actually gonna try the MOAB/Hammerhead combo as soon as i get some hammerhead.
ok peace ya'll
Kes

Top Bottom