Handheld device to evaluate marijuana quality

• Thread starter mr charas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

guys putting in a pre order for a unit does not guarantee that you are getting a unit. You are just investing 199 dollars in the company. I believe the investment is non refundable.

then why do they advertise that if you buy now you save half off the retail price of 399? to me it sounds as it the ppl who purchase the pre-orders are going to recieve a unit but only in december...i dont see anywhere where i do see them say if you purchase a pre-order its only an investment...

on another note...they are also accepting investments...from what i see, they are looking to raise 20k with sales from the base unit, 25k in sales from the advanced unit, an raise 19k in investments....unless im reading it all wrong..

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

So is it gonna be liquid, or gas chromatography? Not enough info about how it works for me to get on board yet.
from what i seen in their video, it uses heat to vaporize the teste piece and then sends the vapors over a group of sensors, then you use an iphone or android along with their app to figure out the info...kinda reminds me of an OBDII for car diagnostics...

audiohi

audiohi

I just saw this posted, I like the sound of side by side lab testing

MyDx posted an announcement 2 hours ago

Hello Everyone,

With just over 40 days left in the indiegogo campaign, MyDx draws nearer to its first funding goal. With everyone's continued support, we believe we can meet all of our goals and exceed expectations.

Since our campaign launch, we have been gratefully overwhelmed with support and interest in our revolutionary device. With so much positive feedback, legitimate questions and concerns have also emerged in forums and discussions everywhere about whether the MyDx analyzer can deliver trusted results. How can such an affordable device compete with expensive lab quality results? The answer is simple: technology.

By utilizing state of the art electronic nose technology used by NASA, we are able to take something that would normally be large and make it small, yet similarly functional. Don't just take our word for it though. We've teamed up with AZ Med Testing, a cannabis testing laboratory featured in USA Today, who has more than 53 years of combined lab, analysis and environmental testing experience. CDx and AZ Med are collaborating to use the MyDx analyzer platform side by side with in house laboratory equipment to compare data and ensure the results of the MyDx Analyzer are in line with laboratory standards. This is only the beginning of our commitment to quality. AZ Med Testing and MyDx have stepped it up even further, and are committed to being recognized by the international community by seeking ISO certification. Our motto is to trust and verify what you put into your mind and body, and we are certain you will be able to trust and verify MyDx.

Our vision of an empowered consumer draws ever closer and we need your continued support like never before! Please share our campaign and help everyone dream of a healthier world become a reality.

Thank you.

Your MyDx Team

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

if The goal is not met the offer is non refundable however i think its awesome and people should wait till phase 2 to buy one

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

but if they have money invest CHEMICALS SHOULD NOT BE IN MEDICAL MARIJUANA period end of story.

derelict

derelict

20 years from now, every home will have one of these..
i wonder if that will actually be the case. i'm doubtful that many stoners are going to invest 400 or even 200 dollars into something like this. clearly it would be of benefit, yet not everyone has the money to burn or the inclination or care to really bother. few people i know that smoke have any idea what strain they're smoking, nor do they seem to care. as long as it gets them stoned, they're happy. on the other hand, if all pot is legal in 20 years, then i can see indiviudal strains being marketed creating a connoisseur market. either way, i like the concept.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

"Contributions made to any fixed funding campaign will be refunded in full if the campaign has not met its funding goal by its deadline. Contributors will receive these refunds in their PayPal account within 5 days after the campaign's end." even if it doesnt work then you get your money back

The Hippy

The Hippy

Sounds good...but always wary of scams.
I'm mean do any of these really exist yet? They show a polished unit in their advertising, but does a real unit exist yet? How do they know this thing works at all if there are none build yet. I'm NOT claiming anything is wrong here....just wondering for safety of funds sake.
I'd like one too! But it's so easy to set up a glossy internet campaign ...and then...poof all funds gone including the folks collecting it.
I may bite and buy one, but was just wondering how others feel on it's legitimacy and trust factor on paying for ....hmm a not yet reality.
Someone reassure me this will happen and the funds will really be spent on making this a real deal.
It may go back to that old saying...." if it sounds too good to be true....."

O

Oldchuck

It's a risk, no question. Maybe I kissed my money goodby but I want the damned thing and I'm getting it for half price, hopefully. The initial half price batch is sold out. Now you pay more but not yet full price.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Look into it they had an initial 1.25 million dollar investment this year. backed by a guy who already has a few marijuana businesses. Its pretty legit I think

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

who cares? if you dont know what youre smoking is good or not maybe you shouldnt smoke?

Delerium

Delerium

I'm looking at it for %'s of Cannabinoids. Not for impurities.
Instead of going to a lab which is obviously going to give you a better reading, but for a handheld at home device, if it works it will sure save 35-65 dollars a pop on lab costs.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

yeah and if you want to buy one go here not indiegogo.
Its also does test to %'s of that CBD CBN THC. also the terpenes in the strain. and is the same tech that the labs use, just as accurate to. 1.25 million accurate. almost all into r&d

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Also I dont know about you but I want to know if there is butane left in hash oil or avid on the flower I smoke, after all were not teenagers anymore.

Top Bottom