Handheld device to evaluate marijuana quality

• Thread starter mr charas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Delerium

Delerium

Also I dont know about you but I want to know if there is butane left in hash oil or avid on the flower I smoke, after all were not teenagers anymore.
Definitely, I make my own BHO, I'd def test that, never brought that to a lab though. Flies off the shelves too fast.
My post was directed @sanvanalona, how do you really know what is good or not without you taking it too a lab yourself. Depends how purest people want to get.
If the machine works it can give a baseline, depending how accurate it is as opposed to gas chromatography for a home user.
Until it hits the market and proven it isn't something I would immediately trust as a cure all test in a dispensary setting.
I love how you buy a seed and they claim oohhh 24% thc, ok whatever IME maybe 10% of growers will get those numbers.
The other 90% well you know...

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Definitely, I make my own BHO, I'd def test that, never brought that to a lab though. Flies off the shelves too fast.
My post was directed @sanvanalona, how do you really know what is good or not without you taking it too a lab yourself. Depends how purest people want to get.
If the machine works it can give a baseline, depending how accurate it is as opposed to gas chromatography for a home user.
Until it hits the market and proven it isn't something I would immediately trust as a cure all test in a dispensary setting.
I love how you buy a seed and they claim oohhh 24% thc, ok whatever IME maybe 10% of growers will get those numbers.
The other 90% well you know...

Cool, your right however I believe they are using gas chromatography because there is no H20 needed anywhere in the application. I wonder how accurate it really is and getting BHO dialed and not boiling out certain terps knowing that would be a gamechanger.

Delerium

Delerium

Cool, your right however I believe they are using gas chromatography because there is no H20 needed anywhere in the application. I wonder how accurate it really is and getting BHO dialed and not boiling out certain terps knowing that would be a gamechanger.
Heat is the culprit from what I was told and read.
This machine uses heat, but I'll rap with a couple of labs this week. I was going to take my UC stuff in for tests since it is my second run. See if they are comparing to my ProMix since I'm a UC newb,

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Heat is the culprit from what I was told and read.
This machine uses heat, but I'll rap with a couple of labs this week. I was going to take my UC stuff in for tests since it is my second run. See if they are comparing to my ProMix since I'm a UC newb,
Nice hope the Undercurrent is going well. Im no pro on the subject of Chromatography. It will be interesting to see what they work like until then buy it the smart way where it doesnt charge you until they are on their way. It also is being made to test air quality I think, like c02 maybe?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Sorry I did not mean to post my previous post. Great points made and something else like this or this will likely become a popular app. Imo

Kronikcowboy

Kronikcowboy

I also received Mydx beta they are having some issues to say the least,but headed to within 5% of g.c. Numbers within a year Imo

Delerium

Delerium

Was sent the beta, everything is great so far except I'm having an issue with samples display in numerical results. I'm seeing the bar and line graph just not the numbers after several tests.

Called the tech support line they are looking into it, should hopefully have a response this week. Good news is if u did beta test they are going to send a multiunit out with all the sensors even if u only had gotten the canna unit.
Only have the canna sensor finished so far, organa sensor will be next.

I lucked out, I emailed them last year I wanted to get the multi meter but misclicked on indiegogo and ordered the canna only. So getting the full is gonna be cool. Samples tested equivalent to the dispensary also. So no buyers remorse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom