handhelds and phones

• Thread starter Finalopagus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Finalopagus

Do any of you farmers use a handheld or phone to do your browsing/surfing? I have da laptop with broadband and I am now thinkin a little phone with a data plan. So anybody ballin big time with a blackberry or palm or somtin'?

F

FastForward

iPhone - nice toy, great apps, shit phone....not bad for browsing at all, one of the things it does better than the others

F

Finalopagus

yea was lookin at it or the blackberry storm....fouking hate Apple

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
I hear ya Fin, gotta say though I got on with the iPhone very well. Best piece to tech I've bought in a really long time.

F

Finalopagus

dam you guys thats what the wify wants....I dont know bout you apple peeps

"NEW YORK, NY - Hundreds of people are flocking to Apple store locations to bask in the inspirational glow of the Apple logo in an attempt to spark creativity. A report that will appear in the Journal of Consumer Research next month suggests that the Steve jobs inspired, Reality Distortion Field may be grounded in truth. The study proves that gazing upon the Apple logo is enough to motivate people to be more creative. Apple wasted no time changing the signs above their Chelsea store to herald the reports findings. (above)
According to store staff, many are taking the study literally by standing outside Apple store locations staring at the large glowing Apple logo. It's a phenomenon closely associated with those that travel to worship at the statue of the Virgin Mary hoping to receive healing as a result of the statue miraculously producing tears. Some Apple faithful are indeed claiming a surge in personal creativity while waiting in the queue set up outside a number of Apple stores put in place by staff to handle the large crowds containing equal parts curious and true believers."
blog

but two back to back recommends means something....thx

Aligee

Aligee

Same here i use a nokia smartphone w/ data plan not to cheap but oh well huh 24/7 everywhere i go im surfing always logged in to the 'farm (home,work,driving ) RIGHT NOW posting this LOL! Good investment for sure

Dalonewolf

Dalonewolf

The model of phone service in the US is a monopoly, I feel you FIN. All the flocking masses of Zombies. All to get to what amounts to the high speed internet on the phone.

I would like to point the technology has been available for years. If everybody has a Wireless connection than their would be no need to pay the robbery these telecommunications companies charge for text,messaging,pictures etc.

I think if you wait and see all the different phones that will be released in the next two months, you will have a better selection. many versions of the android phone are going to come out.

The I-Phone is a great product, but at the end of the day it's just a small computer that runs clever software designed by people on the internet, and the price you have to pay for it is not worth it. For those in disagreement i refer to the whole price and the contract your getting into. wait for an open access phone and break out of the I-phone matrix.

It's real funny the first big Apple commercial was that of a bunch of Zombies sitting in front of a big screen. following with a runner throwing a sledgehammer to break the screen and free the zombies ,from what I'll call the matrix. Looks to me apple and google will battle it out to see who can become the next Matrix (in the US in my case).

C

cheesyblues

bro i was lookin for a phone too and i got the bad boy shit i had i phone they poo i back apple but not the i phone but bro what your looking for is the nokia

e71http://www.geardiary.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/nokia-e71.jpg

Aligee

Aligee

Try ebay there a 'ish load of phones to chooose from.

Top Bottom