Happy 420 farmers!!..

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Just wanted to say happy high holiday to all the farmers! Figured I'd start this little thread for everyone to show love to everyone and share what there big plans are for this day of cannabis. What are y'all smoking? What are y'all smoking out of?

Be safe everyone and enjoy some herb on this fine day :) ~Smf~

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Ah yes, happy 420 to you too. This one is very nice, I just harvested last week so lots of fresh headies around: blueberry diesel, grapefruit, cheese, sour d, og, Chemdog #4, and a little atomic northern lights......should be good. I always smoke out of water pieces, either my bing or bub. What are you smoking! I'll try to post up some pics by tomorrow.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
This years 420 menu for me....
91 chem skunkva
Chem#4
Chemdog D
Original og
Purple Urkle
Grape stomper
White dawg
92 bubba kush
Katsura bubba
Orange chem
Venice og
Sunshine daydream
Sour chem
Geisel
White

....so should be a pretty decent day of smoking.mglad to hear you got a nice collection there yourself brotha

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Got the illy in the freezer and the micro all cleaned out n ready to dab, and it'll be the first time I get to rip some bubble out the pillar! a lil wifi and white superskunk errl and some og full melt I've been hanging on to since Christmas... Some wifi, white master, Tahoe, Pk, Chemdog D, and GDP nuggage so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna crap myself before I black out n get up n do it all over...

Hope you east coast peeps are havin a nice early mornin celebration, t- half an hour round these parts...

Ooh, only 16 1/2 hrs till the alien drop!!!

Happy 420!!!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Yes, sir. Got my Zob back from the shop yesterday, modified to hit a lot easier. Packed that and the SG with some of my recent harvest topped it off with some wax and rang it in with friends. Happy holidaze.

outwest

Hugh Ghit

Hugh Ghit

Happy 420 everyone!!
I'm smoking some Hazy Goo at the moment. My menu for tomorrow will include Tahoe OG, Agent Orange, LA Kush bubble hash and whatever else I can get a hold of. Tomorrow is the big day for my plants too. I'm gonna be switching out my MH bulb for a HPS and changing the light cycle for my Blueberry plants.

I'll be headed up to the Deep Green festival in Richmond, CA on Saturday. It's gonna be an awesome weekend!

Happy Holidaze

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Now thats a nice 420 menu.. If only my harvest coulda been a month sooner.. Damn. Todays sesh wont consist of as extensive list as yourrs but sure will get me lifted for this special day..

Going in on the Underdog OG out the SG Micro.. Shoot style... Got some Wifi wax loaded on top.. Hope i can stay awake till 4:20.. :). Happy 420 SMF and all other farmers.. Smoke good today. SMF i know you wont have trouble smoking good today with that list.. peace. ~ODB~
This years 420 menu for me....
91 chem skunkva
Chem#4
Chemdog D
Original og
Purple Urkle
Grape stomper
White dawg
92 bubba kush
Katsura bubba
Orange chem
Venice og
Sunshine daydream
Sour chem
Geisel
White

....so should be a pretty decent day of smoking.mglad to hear you got a nice collection there yourself brotha

Dodge

Dodge

Happy 4/20 SMF!! Sound like you gonna get straight lifted!! I'm startin' the day with a brownie my brother made. He makes some of the dankest brownies, taste like junk but I'll have my mind right fro the rest of the day. Feliz 420!!

B

BudCandy420

Happy 420 to all from O-town. Chiilin at work with with some Durban Poison that I just had come up. Along with some 420 presents from friends of Strawberry Cough, and I think it is called Menudo Park. What a sweet day.
I think they are calling for severe cloud cover.
Peace to All

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Puff the day away, just like every day....Be safe, have some fun.... And theres road in the distance of where the eagle flies with the dove and If you cant be with the one you love, love the one your with....Peace and joy today and each and every day... CM

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Happy Hollandaise from a MILE HIGH! Im a lil late getting up this morning..was up till 420 last night/this morning. My flower rooms been broken down for the move next week and everythings been stuck in veg for months now, so my strain list for the high holiday isnt quite impressive..
Flavors:
-Pre 98 Bubba
-Lambsbreath
-Ray Charles
-strain specific wax of the 3 listed above

Tools:
-Raws
-Volcano
-NO2 (for when I get mobile later)
-Eclipse Essential Vaaapp

Eating: (made by me)
-Raspberry Sour Candies
-Caramels
-Banana Bread

My stuff in veg was supposed to be chopped on the 7th, but with the move coming they were put on stand-by. Unfortunately, Flo, Banner#3, Chemdog #4, and 707HeadBand werent old enough to make it to the party this year, but at least theyll be there for the Lemon Alien Dawgs house party..when they get here in a few days!
primo303

onisdad

onisdad

Happy 4 20 from the SF Bay Area fellow farmers!

My menu for this festive day includes:

club bought:

Candy Jack, Black Widow,Green Crack, Green Ribbon, Cherry Cookies and some Mendo Kush Wax

home grown:

Sour Diesel, Chem Dawg '91,Tahoe OG, od Blue Dream, a friends od SD

self extracted:

Sour Diesel oil, Sour Diesel Dust/crystal, and some Chem Dawg scissor hash.

here is a shot of the Sour Diesel BHO Oil
IMAG1236

Hope everyone has as good a day as mine will be!!
Again..... HAPPY 420!!!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Gonna have to snap some pics and then post em up at the end of the day! Great thread idea SMF, was actually just about to make one myself! Started of with some joints, but concentrates are on deck! And obviously there will be blunts at the afternoon 4:20 session! Last year I hosted a blunt rolling competition. . . maybe I'll do something like that again!

I hope everyone has an amazing day! Enjoy the holiday! And a big fat resinous Happy 4/20 to all the farmers out there! I am going to burn a fatty right now for all the awesome people I have met here!

-Meeks
puffpass.gif

Top Bottom