Happy Brother x Sage

• Thread starter 215 User
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
215 User

215 User

What's Up Karma,

Snagged a pack of these & wondered if you can tell me about the taste/type of High? Recently picked up some O.G. Kush x Sage in Venice and figured that this cross
is similar, if not better...

I have torn discs in my back and this really helped out with the pain.This was the best Sage hybrid out I.M.O. so any input from you or testers would be helpful.

Spring in Cali
:afroweed:

K

Karma Genetics

I think you picked the right ones then. I heard from more people that the Happy Brother genetics works great against spasm and muscle pains. The Sage got a narcotic kind of high. In growing style i think the OG kush x sage will be very similar.

Expect medium stretch and a flowering time of 9 to 11 weeks.

PS the shorter wider leafed pheno's will be the HB dominant one's

215 User

215 User

Thanks Karma......:handshake

Holla if you need a new medicinal tester
:afroweed:

215 User

215 User

Got 1 robust male & 3 females......

1 of tha 3 is lanky like Sage, 2 others are squat/identical.
Making f2's of the best girl with the stocky/squat stud.

Anybody else runnin' these?

D

DownTownClown

Premium Member
Supporter
215 User, im running HB x Sage right now i got 9 out 10 to pop. So far it looks like I have 6 or 7 females. Only 1 female is stretching like the Sage. meanwhile im waiting for the others to sex and they are all staying squat for now.

215User do you have any pics or reports about these?

H

haze89

Got 1 robust male & 3 females......

1 of tha 3 is lanky like Sage, 2 others are squat/identical.
Making f2's of the best girl with the stocky/squat stud.

Anybody else runnin' these?

just grabbed the last pack

215 User

215 User

West Up Yall,

Don't do pics for security reasons........So here is my opinion based on organic soil grow.

I got a nice yield of this from 2 girls during the summer. Nice hard/frosty nuggets with a sweet vanilla,light onion/melon type of kushy taste backed up with SAGE haze undertones. Good smoke and kinda similar to og but distinctive in its own right. Grows big if not controlled and is worth every penny! Bout to blaze some in da rain and thanks to Karma for this hybrid.

In the air

H

haze89

West Up Yall,

Don't do pics for security reasons........So here is my opinion based on organic soil grow.

I got a nice yield of this from 2 girls during the summer. Nice hard/frosty nuggets with a sweet vanilla,light onion/melon type of kushy taste backed up with SAGE haze undertones. Good smoke and kinda similar to og but distinctive in its own right. Grows big if not controlled and is worth every penny! Bout to blaze some in da rain and thanks to Karma for this hybrid.

In the air

thanks dude, cant wait to pop those beans.

215 User

215 User

Giving my (HB x Sage) x Chemdog 91 cross a try for some 420ish goodness.

K

Karma Genetics

Good to see you still playing around with them,

That should be some proper 420 smoke he he

Top Bottom