Happy Halloween- Star Wars Jack o' Lanterns

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

My kids and I carved pumpkins yesterday at a friends. I went a little overboard- Darth took me almost two hours... anyhow, the kids were stoked. Peace

jackolanter.jpg

M

MSL Foundation

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to altitudefarmer again

awesome pumpkins great job on the carving. I bet the kids are stoked...

I got a huge pumpkin for the wife to carve. We are waiting a little longer before we do it. Maybe by Wednesday I will get all the pumpkin guts out of it for her.

Thanks for sharing and for the Halloween spirit we love Halloween as well.

Take Care and Happy Haunting,

B

true grit

true grit

Nice bro! Probably sickest ive seen- no doubt i bet the kiddos love it!

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Fuckin right bro!! Trick or treat!! Did you freehand these?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Not exactly freehand; I was looking at a picture. Boba was way easier than Darth, but I'm glad to be done. It seemed to take forever. Next year I'm doing a damn smiley face... lol

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Awesome thread. I SEE that the star wars marathon you were trimming to got to your head a little bit sahaha, Nice carving man! Hope for halloween everyone in COL is Passing out or trading some of their favourite "candies" lol i know that purple candy altitudes got is delicous! haha Take it easy guys

something about Fall just makes me happy, like sittin around a fire and burnin a fatty with some hot apple cider...:sleepy

R

Rabbi

Wow

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUAV_1jBJB4&feature=player_embedded#at=261[/YOUTUBE]

Top Bottom