Happy Merica Day

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

aqua ,i think ameraica could learn a lot from your country,im no way up to date with you all economy but the health care is awesome im told,and that documnetary i watched yesterday of taking all your plastic and making pretty much rock from it to build and maintain city streets,hell ya,there is a lot of benifit to it,now if you could figure how to clean the lawrence all be good for a country 80 years behind they claim ,los angelas has some stuff going on to ,but you all bake the cake from what i see

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

aqua ,i think ameraica could learn a lot from your country,im no way up to date with you all economy but the health care is awesome im told,and that documnetary i watched yesterday of taking all your plastic and making pretty much rock from it to build and maintain city streets,hell ya,there is a lot of benifit to it,now if you could figure how to clean the lawrence all be good for a country 80 years behind they claim ,los angelas has some stuff going on to ,but you all bake the cake from what i see
It ain't always greener bro... We were also good at shipping out plastics over seas to places like the Philippines... But things are improving. Now if we could get rid of this PM writing blank checks we may still have a country in 80yrs by the time his debt is paid off

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
i remember real well coming up in de segregation and now that im about to die i see going right back to segregations,the majority rules for it,dont you think.
by the way when you sell your home acording to the housing market it is no longer called a master bedroom but is now refered to as a primary bedroom and bathroom hahahah.
i got one thing only to say about the iraq war,them folks over there dont want anyone help because there is only 2 sides ,rich or poor no in bettweens hahahah

I’m a vet. And I beg to differ. Another story for another day. But the ridiculous shit going on now in this country? Fuck them. Fuck that. One of the main reasons I live on a lot of land with no neighbors within a half mile and deep in the woods, is to keep ALL of that shit away from us.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

It ain't always greener bro... We were also good at shipping out plastics over seas to places like the Philippines... But things are improving. Now if we could get rid of this PM writing blank checks we may still have a country in 80yrs by the time his debt is paid off
i cant remember what the name of that machine was ,but when it is complete big ass rocks look like gems come out ,they then crush and use in you all road construction ,pretty cool i thought,beside that at least they recognise there is a problem to deal with,that a good thing.
hell in LA there talking about making that drainage system you see all the movies made around,making it back into usable land,that was a lake back in the hay day,had so much feces and muck to include all drainage off the streets ,that it is hand made ,not one machine made that ,the community pitched in to fix it because of the city sinking,all concrete and brick was laid by armstrong

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I’m a vet. And I beg to differ. Another story for another day. But the ridiculous shit going on now in this country? Fuck them. Fuck that. One of the main reasons I live on a lot of land with no neighbors within a half mile and deep in the woods, is to keep ALL of that shit away from us.
that my friend is called segregation,first they will let us kill off a little ,then step in segregate just as they did after the civil war mate,that war didnt have a thing to do with slavery,that was just the place card to the public ,were the northern banks could move in and take over all the ports and good this country use to farm and make themself,if you go back even futher ,you find a feller on a ship came here and committed genicide which to this day is claimed to be all a certain race,might be who cares ,thing is when the real racism was happening they just rode in and killed anything living including babies,then we as people of this country fought back and made or own states and school taught you the rest,thing im getting at is the only body of human beings discrimated against,there skin was red,they at least said id rather die than be your slave,they did too,
all this other shit going on is just a throw card for folks that want things they can never have because they refuse to work and earn it ,it damn sure there the mind set is what gets it,census show the causcasuian race is the minority now,hispanic majority,that said were is all this about the white man come from,my life i have taken just as many orders from a black and or brown man to include asian as much as anyone else,am i discrimated against,hell no i feed my family,and thats what were all supose to do,every time i here the word free i think ,no such damn thing,one way other you pay something and it is a lure for this labor some call racism.
when it comes down to the nut,racism is only one color,that be GREEN and have a president on it,the banks control this whole world even the goverment mate

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
that my friend is called segregation,first they will let us kill off a little ,then step in segregate just as they did after the civil war mate,that war didnt have a thing to do with slavery,that was just the place card to the public ,were the northern banks could move in and take over all the ports and good this country use to farm and make themself,if you go back even futher ,you find a feller on a ship came here and committed genicide which to this day is claimed to be all a certain race,might be who cares ,thing is when the real racism was happening they just rode in and killed anything living including babies,then we as people of this country fought back and made or own states and school taught you the rest,thing im getting at is the only body of human beings discrimated against,there skin was red,they at least said id rather die than be your slave,they did too,
all this other shit going on is just a throw card for folks that want things they can never have because they refuse to work and earn it ,it damn sure there the mind set is what gets it,census show the causcasuian race is the minority now,hispanic majority,that said were is all this about the white man come from,my life i have taken just as many orders from a black and or brown man to include asian as much as anyone else,am i discrimated against,hell no i feed my family,and thats what were all supose to do,every time i here the word free i think ,no such damn thing,one way other you pay something and it is a lure for this labor some call racism.
when it comes down to the nut,racism is only one color,that be GREEN and have a president on it,the banks control this whole world even the goverment mate

I hear you, but no one is killing me and mine off lol. I can PROMISE you that. Segregation? I don't think we are segregated. We just got sick of New Orleans. It used to be fun. Today? It's a very very dangerous place to be. My wife and I were both raised in the country and wanted to get back to it. So we did. We are blessed to have been able to do so.

basscaptain

basscaptain

no one can give $$$ out like the USA..............................Fucking unreal.....lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I hear you, but no one is killing me and mine off lol. I can PROMISE you that. Segregation? I don't think we are segregated. We just got sick of New Orleans. It used to be fun. Today? It's a very very dangerous place to be. My wife and I were both raised in the country and wanted to get back to it. So we did. We are blessed to have been able to do so.
i was gonna say something until i notice the house mouse lurking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom