Happy new year and Seeds shipped

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reeferman

Hello Everyone its a new years and off to a fresh start with fresh seeds and a massive catch up on all orders promises etc .

I have had really bad luck having lost 8 orders sent out so I had to figure out a alternate packing system after over a decade using the normal thing .

I have a feeling that having several seed companies in 1 very small area on a island has made it easy to isolate and figure out .

That being Said I just went through pm's emails etc some I am not sure if anything made and some I am sure did but I have some very fresh seeds for a fresh new years and everyone is being sent again !

I packed up a dozen letter in a new way and they are going out from a major centre not seedsville BC lol.

I sincerely hope everyone digs the seeds some are brander new versions (breed) had a few folks wait despite the fact I could have sent older stock but I am confident that the new Beans will have been worth being put off the top of the barrel .

Our new medical MJ canada site will be up and running soon and our plant food line is on its way in the new year .

happy new year
Reef

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Hey Reef , is that plant food line liquid and coco friendly?? RB

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Awesome Reef I am really looking forward to growing some of your gear finally!

I hope they all make it!

Hey RC think you misunderstood reef

he hasnt sent in any new stock to thcbay yet.

his post was about replacement seeds for past customers

D

Dubsta

Sweet reef, I can't wait to get my replacements and run them in my Doubled's style bucket system. Right now I have 1 Sannie's El Monstre Female (Jackberry x Blue Kronic) and a RM SD F3 female i made, All my KO Kush i had going turned out to be males. I kept one male that stinks like no other for a male.. Same with my Pink Kush x SD all 3 were males.

B

BUDOGHI

Hey Reef, are we going to see some fresh African Black? I had bad luck with the last ordered.

O

oldhand

great to hear that you're getting caught up reef... been trying to be patient & check the mail everyday, but still nothing...

I'm sure you remember the cuttlefish hashplant beans I send you - the last of my stock actually - I wonder if you found some good plants in those? they're good beans.

was really hoping to get those pure king beans you promised for the trade... nothing yet tho... hit me up sometime reef... I'll drop you another pm in case you don't see this.

sun

sun

cant wait

im woried that they forgot .im sure these new beans will be worth the weight.ill weight for the new& improved beens....................if reeferman says ther worth the weight im sure they are.:sun2:

capegrower

capegrower

ya hoping to see what replacement i get for Love potion...Im hoping harmony

O

oldhand

yeah it's been alot of months but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed...

S

SMOKEINJOE

I have experienced this before and reef always came through with what was promised and then some. I had problems with early bubba kush and he replaced and through in 5 seeds of cherry bomb indica and 5 of the great gsus. I know things don't look good, but reef is a man of his word.

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

been waiting on the Romulan that was promised over a year ago. don't really know what's going on, but i know he's been busy and the floods didn't help things either. i will say, i'm not trying to email or pm anymore, starting to feel like i'm begging and i don't want to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom