Happy new year and Seeds shipped

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SSHZ

It seems Reef moved on to other distributors so he doesn't have any incentive to take care of you guys....... kiss your money and hopes goodbye.

W

wyattthewiteboi

we will see im sure it takes time to move distributor

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I don't get why ReeferMan even posted the original post in this thread. Why make everything worse by telling people that already were disappointed in him that he sent out the replacement seeds he promised. I was willing to give him a third chance. If he came through with a replacement I was willing to wipe his slate clean.

A few months go by and I accepted he wasn't coming through and out of the blue he post that the seeds were sent on 12/31. I thought to myself "You misjudged the guy, he was just busy with life". Now it has been 35 days and nobody has gotten anything. Not one person has posted that they got their package. Not in the UK, not in the USA, not in Spain and not in Canada. Something would have made it somewhere by now. But to make it somewhere seeds have to be actually sent.

I think it is now safe to assume that he never sent a thing and nobody is getting anything. That puzzles me too. Why did he even start the other "my email thread"? And if he was honestly was trying at that point and then just got too many replacement request that postage combined with seed inventory being used up was just going to be to expensive to make it possible he should of just posted he can't do it.

In my book he made it worse and now he adds another blemish on his legacy.

It was a really, really poor business decision. Sad because RM could have been on top of the cannabis world.

W

wyattthewiteboi

well reef is talking about sending replacements for seeds and from what i know has alot on his table and sending a dozen replacements wouldn't be my top of my list

H

Hemphrey Bogart

"How do you keep a asshole in Suspense? I will let you know later."

I'm sure Reef has an explanation. He always does.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
well reef is talking about sending replacements for seeds and from what i know has alot on his table and sending a dozen replacements wouldn't be my top of my list

The title of this thread and the very first post states that he ALREADY sent them. Not I will send them. I SENT THEM? Otherwise I agree. But he said "All seeds have been mailed.

I got no beef with you wyatt and ain't trying to start one. But if you read this thread and what I posted how in the heck do you still make that post?

He made a big new thread to announce it too

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND SEEDS SHIPPED!

WTF?????

I don't care anymore. I just needed to point this out to people. They weren't even seeds I got from this site. They were years ago. 10 Kodiak Gold, 39 original Love Potion, 10 Petrolia Headstash and 10 Apple Pie. Only 4 KG germed and they were autoflowering junk LR looking things. 10 PH popped but they were straggly sativa things (that were first said to be headstash, hence the name, but with all the crap grow results from people it became "better for breeding"), none of the Apple Pie germed and out of 39 LP only 5 popped and 4 didn't have cotyledons and I got 1 female. It is under 12/12. Maybe it will be the rootbeer or lemon pheno. If I got a super pheno of original LP it would probably save my whole RM experience but I will never order again. As we all know it only takes 1 great female to recoup everything I spent on seeds. However it has been a crappy experience that had kinda faded until RM came knocking at my internet door again.

The Apple Pie really hurt. I was pumped for that strain. The PH were the highest priced non auction seeds on the net too. $200 in 2005 or 2006. That stung too!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Hey wyatt what RM strains have you run? You remind me of this guy on 420 who had a RM tattoo and was RM crazy but never ran a RM strain. Do you have a RM tattoo?

W

wyattthewiteboi

well yes i do and i have grown 2 rm strains shp and epk must have been some one easel huh but what dose that have to do with this post you do know that their are other breeders im just tired of negative post here's some things you can try use another breeder or breed your own you dont like the game dont play

W

wyattthewiteboi

sorry Bogart i thot you was trying to call someone a asshole

sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

Nobody wants to be negative Wyatt. I recognize a lot of the names in this thread as being some of Reef's oldest and most loyal customers, like me. I held up a Reeferman Seeds sign at a major sporting event when he had his own site and was seen on world wide TV a few times and I have used his gear almost exclusively (90% at least) since I started and its not uncommon for me to drop a grand or more at a time and I have bought all of his stories. He has pm'ed or e-mailed to me at least 6 or 7 times and told me beans shipped. I would rather he tell everybody he's not going to do us right then constantly lie and have me running to the mailbox like a fool everyday to find disappointment. A few examples:

Hey send me a email [email protected]
I will fix that 4 ya no w worries

Hey buddy did the beans arrive?

BRO I have had issues with 4 different orders out of 12 why would I bs you I have shitt piles of seeds please I will send them again I really sincerely care .
Please email me the addy again we have been getting seeds nabbed in coraplast (sign board) I will send them in beeds in padded envalope again , I got 2 letters back from us customs with seeds removed with a form letter from us dept of agriculture yours was not 1 of them .
Please send me your addy I destroy them after the letters are sent and I will send you more I would do it with a tracker # if you were in canada .
Charles

I will send you a huge pack ok .

I need your addy again I destroy em when I send out the order .
please email it to me [email protected]
sincerely
Charles

Hey bro I just packed up a nice pack of beans for you I have no idea what your addy is , I sincerely had issues with the sign board getting stopped I am ready to send these in a padded envalope with beeds to stop crushing please email me the addy .

Charles

I am really happy you sent that to me I did get your order back with the USA dept of agriculture letter I just can no longer use sign board , your seed will be packed weird but will make it .
Charles

Those went out 4 days ago buddy .

Reef

I got more, too. At least he checked his e-mail and his own spot at the Farm then. I really looked up to Reef and hold him to a high standard, but I spent a lot and am now stuck with an empty slot in my rotation and gonna have to plant bag seed from some mexi that wind up costing me 12.00 apiece on average what I'm replacing. Had he been up front I could have ordered from someone else. Almost too late now as I needed to finish as much as I could before the heat hits here.

No hard feelings Reef. I hope whatever is plaguing you fixes itself soon and you get back to normal. Let me know when you do and I will gladly still use your stuff. A few more bogus stories and I will give up on you.

K

Karma Genetics

Still waiting for my replacment pack for the 2500 euro seeds i got from your fridge auction here.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
That sucks Karma! In all this RM crap I grew out a pack of Happy Brother x Chemdog D IX. And guess what? The weed turned out real, real good. Thanks for making something that worked like it was supposed to.

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

well guys, reef was online on the 29th of jan. so he's obviously following and still active just not responding anymore.

i popped 5 of the 05' burmese i got from the auction recently and not one sprout. i'm not even contacting him about as nothing ever came of the romulan and i wouldn't expect any different from these.

i thought about buying some more gear from hd and attitude since they have the price drops but now after all this, i think it better to just keep my coins.

hope yoy get your act together reef, i'm not giving up on you, but i am second guessing you now.

sun

sun

still waiting ,like others .
up in smoke said he had seed packs for me & he said he would holler at me for my address.
3 or four months later nothing .im just trying to get 1 order of willie replaced .they have been promising it to me for over a year &, +a this problem started a while before

sun

sun

ive paid for it twice ...+ i've baught rm. orders before during & after

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Im closing this thread until reef is back to sort his probs out...posting pages of rants is not going to help the matter..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom