happy tester :)

• Thread starter coldnorth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

coldnorth

So, i just dropped 10 hb bx1 in to soil, will update with pics as soon as they pop! will be getting min 1 month veg, then flowered under a 400w hps wtih GH nutes!

big up to karma :) hope everyone enjoy the show!

:character0103:

K

Karma Genetics

Oh yeah coldnorth. Going to be a pleasure seeing you grow these out. Be fair and put everything in this thread good and bad.

C

coldnorth

i shore will karma :) its a real plesure to get to grow em out! Drooled alot over ur pics of her lol, hehe so far 8 of 10 has broken soil! pics to follow to night!

C

coldnorth

some early pics

so here they are, growing strong with plain water atm, soil and perlite!

DSCF0021

DSCF0028

K

Karma Genetics

Looks like a good startto me. yeah and where off.............

darksideX

darksideX

nice babyz:love0018: coldnorth..good luck @ the rest of the grow!
:character0103:

C

coldnorth

4 day update

here they are, 4 days old i think! growing strong, starting on second set of leafs :character0103:

DSCF0049

C

coldnorth

9 days above soil :)

Here is some new pics 9 days old.

DSCF0002

DSCF0004

now getting 1 ml ghe micro with evey liter of water!

K

Karma Genetics

Oh yeah there they are the nice litle buggers......

Good luck with your run Coldnorth

C

coldnorth

Lil update

so here they are :), like 2 weeks old in 1l pots! is gonna be transplanted in like a week to 3.5l pots!

not growing to much on ther hight! compact little buggers arent they :)

DSCF0012

DSCF0014

and then a group shot of the little garden!

K

Karma Genetics

I like the look of those, they will kick in soon, i am shure they should be stocky and branchy. Thanks bro for giving these run fast.

C

coldnorth

np prob karma, pleasure is all mine :)

they are real compact, side branching starting to develop, not to tall but growing more for each time i take a peak hehe, still light on nutes but will give em some more next couple of days to find a good peak!

will give em about 4 more weeks veg so think they will get pretty big :) before flower under the 400w hps!

C

coldnorth

Lil update

So the 10 happy brothers are growing on waiting for new home, had a little trouble with order (dont you always?) but it got sent out yesterday anyway! so 3-6 days then im off.

here we go anyway! full nutes, 1.6 ml veg, 1.6 ml blom, waiting for some extra additives. every other water only. temps are around 25-28c humidity around 40-60.

i would realy want to transplant em all to 3.5L pots, but i realy dont have the space for now. sry karma!

DSCF0059

DSCF0061

DSCF0067

DSCF0074

DSCF0071
:bong2:

D

Dr Herbal

Look sweet mate very healthy :) should be showing sex soon hope ya get load of fems. il be sticking round for this one mate :)
Best of luck with the rest of the grow
peace :)

hubcap

hubcap

nawice and tight.

in the austin powers "goldfinger" voice....

"tawight, like a taiger.."

Top Bottom