happy tester :)

• Thread starter coldnorth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rural_GrowOp

^^^^What he said^^^^^
There starting to do there thing now coldnorth. Very nice healthy plants. I'm interested in seeing what kind of yield you get from these.

C

coldnorth

cool d9420, glad you joined :)

@ rural thx mate :) i hope for atleast 0.5 g/w in total but maby 20-25g of each.
they are starting to fill up so will get a little more interesting soon, il get some pics of each plant to night or tomorrow for ya :)

C

coldnorth

new update with some pics

6.5 l pots, soil/perlite mix, flowered for about 3-4 weeks under a 400w hps with Ghe nutes, and some pk-13/14.

pics to follow :)

C

coldnorth

Hb #7

SDC12229

SDC12231

SDC12233

darksideX

darksideX

damn brah..you do a top job on those brotherz..:yes..
very nice and frosty:)

C

coldnorth

Hb # 6

SDC12251

SDC12260

SDC12265

i got 2 more in flower, one just started and one in the back of tent, will get some pics of that one in the back to night when lights out :)

K

Karma Genetics

That is looking verry nice bro. How are the smell's going. I like number #6 and #2 by just the looks.

C

coldnorth

thx karma :) wich ones would resemble hb the most by looks?

smell goes from a funky smell to a light lime/lemon funk :)

R

Rural_GrowOp

They are blowing up now man. The resin production is deffo cranking up too!! Looking kill bro.

K

Karma Genetics

The light lemony is proberly the HB dominant one's. As i think that fits the desription better then funky. Funky should be the Chem pheno's in there. How is the ratio's on the two smells ? Number 6 and 2 look by structure the most of the HB

T

Tolpan

Great job coldnorth!

I'll switch to flower this weekend. Let the fun begin:smiley_joint:

Greets

Tolpan

C

coldnorth

@ karma, none of em smell much, but if rub em alittle it comes out hints of it on like 2 of em, i dont have the best nose so take it with a grain of salt lol.

@ bigger thx bro :) if they get any bigger there out of the tent lol. cant even raise the lamp no more, head space only 1.80 :( but will do for next one :)

@ tolpan, look forward to see what you do with em :) they getting big now i can imagine?

C

coldnorth

Hb #7

little quick pic, will take more when cams got some batteries :)

SDC12628

SDC12634

SDC12629

K

Karma Genetics

That one looks pretty HB dominant in structure. I also se some nice sugar coming there he he..

darksideX

darksideX

yeah..lookx great brah..gonna be a hard 'n heavy brotha for sure:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom