Happys Bodhi Testers

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

Can’t grow here during the summer, Hap. Never really got to the bottom of the week 6 weirdness with the SK last winter, but I’m pretty sure something was messing with the PH in the media. Got a little run of Lemon OG going now, and made some changes to my approach. Needed something different than SK to puff on!
Oh aye man theres so much to choose from these days.

H

happy b

Yeah i just cut a hole on either side to let air through and thread some string along the top.iv made loads of em at different sizes.usually only one plant per box depending on size of box and size of plant of course.mine work great.
Was curious on the box with 2 windows cur out for drying....I am experimenting with a few drying methonds....I apologize? A bit off your topic but I caught my eye...thanks in advance and positive vibes

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yeah i just cut a hole on either side to let air through and thread some string along the top.iv made loads of em at different sizes.usually only one plant per box depending on size of box and size of plant of course.mine work great.
Pretty cool...I do something similar with brown bags...thats why I was curious...thanx

Calixylon

Calixylon

So how do you become a tester for Bodhi's seeds, is it more of who you know, or is their a way to contact them, or get on a list?

I just ordered some More Cowbell ( GSC x Deadly G) I seriously am so psyched on this strain, ive wanted a cookie cross for quite a while, but was alwasy a bit apprehensive. I know Bodhi uses amazing quality, verified genetics, so when i saw GSC x Hashplant, i had to grab them.

Anyone grown this strain, and if so, what kinds of variation did you see in the phenos, and how many phenos will you find? Also do you know if he used the Forum Cut? And does anyone have any pictures of the Deadly G Dad bodhi used?

H

happy b

Heres some snaps of my nepali og x goji f3.all at 3 weeks except #3 which is a week behind
pheno#1
20151104 004242
20151104 003945
20151103 194323
theyr not as tall and stretchy as the straight goji.theyr more compact and slightly less sativa like than the phenos i had of goji.also smells a little different.dare i say stronger?well i got hardly any smell off the goji even near the end of flower and #1 & #2 are giving off a decent smell already although im not sure what it smells like past its a bit different to goji.
#1 has slightly bigger looking buds than #1 but it may be because it only has 4 tops and #2 has a couple more.#2 has the tightest structer and is the shortest out all the nepoji.its giving off the best smells too.
im looking forward to these ones now.

DismalDude

DismalDude

The Chocolope x Fruity Thai looking pretty darn good at day 26 since flip happy b! One of them has such a weird smell.Hard to describe but it's like spicy cocoa and puke.Lol,kinda gross but that's what I'm smelling. ;)
IMG 20151110 081033057

IMG 20151110 075637041

H

happy b

The Chocolope x Fruity Thai looking pretty darn good at day 26 since flip happy b! One of them has such a weird smell.Hard to describe but it's like spicy cocoa and puke.Lol,kinda gross but that's what I'm smelling. ;)
View attachment 548727
View attachment 548728
View attachment 548727
View attachment 548728
Lookin good Diz.imo the more horrible the description the smell is the better its likely to be.
If your going to post anymore put em up on the "uk awesome member and growers thread" im trying to keep this just for my bodhi testers.sorry bud my bad.i shoulda said.no biggie.
they do look damned good though.i may have to pop a couple.iv not ran em in ages.

H

happy b

Urkle x old mama ghazi 1 ,2 goin into week 3.one has a kind citrisy smell like a kush or affie and one has kinda urkle like leaves but with a different smell.not as fruity sweet.just flipped one of the other phenos.im assuming theyr both omg leaners because of theyr vigorous growth,as youl see wen i post pics.
20151109 221910
20151109 222146

I flipped this cutting of #4 to sex it and just let it go to give me an idea of what to expect.not sure how far in it is.i reckon 6/7 weeks.urkle x omg pheno 4
20151109 225207
nepali og x goji f3 going into week 4
20151109 223344
20151109 223407
20151109 223937
20151109 223438
20151109 224924
they all have nice smells that seem different to the goji phenos i got but its a bit early for me to be able to describe em properly past "they smell strong for 4 weeks".

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Urkle x old mama ghazi 1 ,2 goin into week 3.one has a kind citrisy smell like a kush or affie and one has kinda urkle like leaves but with a different smell.not as fruity sweet.just flipped one of the other phenos.im assuming theyr both omg leaners because of theyr vigorous growth,as youl see wen i post pics.View attachment 548937 View attachment 548938
I flipped this cutting of #4 to sex it and just let it go to give me an idea of what to expect.not sure how far in it is.i reckon 6/7 weeks.urkle x omg pheno 4View attachment 548939 nepali og x goji f3 going into week 4
#1View attachment 548945View attachment 548946 #2View attachment 548947View attachment 548948 #3View attachment 548949they all have nice smells that seem different to the goji phenos i got but its a bit early for me to be able to describe em properly past "they smell strong for 4 weeks".
Looking nice bro! Frosty sweetness!

Calixylon

Calixylon

drewski85 I grew a pack of solos stash, and the three phenos i got were very Snow Lotus dominant, different mix, but same HWPK as the Pure Vida, really great taste though, the PK is like the sweetest kush ive grown, it dances on the line of slightly offensive before it goes back to being sweet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom