Happys Bodhi Testers

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

Truer words have never been said. Our worst goji pheno/plant that we found would have been deemed a keeper in most breeders packs.
Exactly.same with mine.i only got 2 females though because i fucked the light cycle in theyr first few weeks.i didnt have em under short light periods with a blue spectrum.i had em under the blue cfl for 12 hours a day but i put em in the flower tent everyday wen the light came on in an effort to keep em as tight as possible but it back fired.im back to my blue spectrum with a 13hr on 5 off 1 on and 5 off and my male femal ratios gone through the roof.all my testers were female except one.both my cherry pie x 88ghash are female with no males.i think both my seed junky animal walkers are female.2 out of 3 yetis were female all under that schedule with a blue spectrum.its all info from dj shorts method for getting more females although not that exact schedule.he just says shorter photo periods give more females as do lower temps.and it seems to work.its the hour in the middle that stops em flowering.

Limonene

Limonene

Exactly.same with mine.i only got 2 females though because i fucked the light cycle in theyr first few weeks.i didnt have em under short light periods with a blue spectrum.i had em under the blue cfl for 12 hours a day but i put em in the flower tent everyday wen the light came on in an effort to keep em as tight as possible but it back fired.im back to my blue spectrum with a 13hr on 5 off 1 on and 5 off and my male femal ratios gone through the roof.all my testers were female except one.both my cherry pie x 88ghash are female with no males.i think both my seed junky animal walkers are female.2 out of 3 yetis were female all under that schedule with a blue spectrum.its all info from dj shorts method for getting more females although not that exact schedule.he just says shorter photo periods give more females as do lower temps.and it seems to work.its the hour in the middle that stops em flowering.
wow I've neve heard about that, going to try it out on my next drop. Great info, thanks bud.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

That's crazy! You've got me wanting to try it when I start growing some of my regs.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

What about great lakes genetics?its your side of the pond and they do buy2 get 1 free.
I'll have to check them out. I like TN, they have a great selection and they have a bunch of Bodhi stuff, I'm thinking seriously about checking some out after the way you guys talk about them.

ClassV

ClassV

Can’t grow here during the summer, Hap. Never really got to the bottom of the week 6 weirdness with the SK last winter, but I’m pretty sure something was messing with the PH in the media. Got a little run of Lemon OG going now, and made some changes to my approach. Needed something different than SK to puff on!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Hi there happy b,DD here.Just wanted to give you a little pic update of the chocolope x fruity thai update.Hope you don't mind brother. Here they are at 2 weeks since flip and they seem happy b! :) The really tall lanky two on right are Golden Lions lemon cookies. Thanks buddy,I'll keep you posted!
IMG 20151030 174102657 HDR
IMG 20151030 174110194 HDR
IMG 20151030 174120182
IMG 20151030 174136178
IMG 20151030 174218642

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I thought haps was right about the fucked up alerts up until I didn't get one from @G gnome 's last post because I've stayed right on top of it and I thought it was working right, now I'm wondering what else I might have missed and where.
Azk n u shall receive pops
Stop it.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

So far 3 of the 4 urkle x ghazi are female.no males so far.
heres a pic of the
purple urkle x old mama ghazi's.the one on the left at the front is the only urkghazi not shown sex yet.the rest are all female.apart of me thinks i may have got a urkghazi mixed up with the nepoji as its got a much more open structure than the other urkl x ghazi and all the others are similar and have shown sex..View attachment 528288except this phenoView attachment 528291and herres the nepĂ li og x goji f3.the plant on the right in the front was put on later than the rest.View attachment 528296
Was curious on the box with 2 windows cur out for drying....I am experimenting with a few drying methonds....I apologize? A bit off your topic but I caught my eye...thanks in advance and positive vibes

Top Bottom