Hard time letting seedlings dry out.

• Thread starter phillyguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JoeCroupier

JoeCroupier

The soil has enough in it to take it into veg

You can't assume this tho, it might be old soil that needs amending, it might be crap weak soil cheap and only has a week worth of food, or it might be a soil made by the master himself @Captspaulding

Joes last thought: Needs ph check for lockout before anything else, then might need food, the pots are clearly watered correct as the op said he did the weight test so he knows how to water, it's got nothing to do with the lights as tiny small seedlings would burn it too much and look way way way more unhealthy, if all fails then repot them in fresh new soil and use different pots as someone above said they never had any luck with wax coated solo cups, and the cotyledons leafs are dead so the seedling can't feed it's self anymore 100% facts.

good luck @phillyguy hope I've helped

Barack Obama Mic Drop 2016

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
You can't assume this tho, it might be old soil that needs amending, it might be crap weak soil cheap and only has a week worth of food, or it might be a soil made by the master himself @Captspaulding

Joes last thought: Needs ph check for lockout before anything else, then might need food, the pots are clearly watered correct as the op said he did the weight test so he knows how to water, it's got nothing to do with the lights as tiny small seedlings would burn it too much and look way way way more unhealthy, if all fails then repot them in fresh new soil and use different pots as someone above said they never had any luck with wax coated solo cups, and the cotyledons leafs are dead so the seedling can't feed it's self anymore 100% facts.

good luck @phillyguy hope I've helped

View attachment 2152202
Well alrighty then! I’m not sure how to take that. But thanks? I literally take dirt out of a bag, and then plant a seed in it. Nothing being built by me, I’m a kiss and Occam’s razor guy, but imagine homie, that the smallest, and oldest set of leaves would be the most exposed to high output and heat for the longest time? They would shrivel and perish before the bigger leaves eh?
I love Obama.

He knows words. 🤣

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
wow, i must be wrong then, the cotyledons leaves haven't gone white with no food left :/

What fool i am :/ i really need to do some reading, it's important.

Thxs for helping me understand how it works @Captspaulding

Ur the man
Bro, books are dope.
You can turn pages,
And construct cool words out of all those letters, as long as you’re not wearing an ass for a hat, this is how learning happens.
It’s fn important. I’m over here being nice. If you are just kinda being a passive aggresive dick. Sitting on your own thumb just loving yourself, easy tiger no need for that. I really am a nice guy that’s had a shitty week, and if those seedlings were left to you, well they would be dead as doornails in no time,
If you would like some more advice (free bc I love you man) on how to master interacting with these letter and word things, reading rainbow changes young impressionable minds with with colorful moving pictures that narrate and “explain” things we may or may not encounter in life!
Knowledge is power!

And I have a comically huge squirmy rooter,
It’s a pain sometimes but your mom digs it.
she says howdy, and clean your room before she gets home.

Or woops, sorry, you weren’t being a dick,
I need to learn how to read the room 🤣
Tough crowd. 👊🏻🤡

JoeCroupier

JoeCroupier

We done here bro, I've cleared everything up in my last post.

Just in case ur god like attitude blinded you here it is again sonny jim

see ya

Top Bottom