Hardening my plants off yasss

• Thread starter Blazy_amber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blazy_amber

Blazy_amber

So my plants have officially been living outside for about a week now, we had a mini heatwave in the uk but now we are predicted to have storms and rain for the majority of the week🤣 I am hopefully going to plant them soon but still need to find the optimal position in my garden as different parts of the garden get the sun at different times due to a fucking massive sycamore tree 🙃

Should I keep them in the pots for a bit longer or just plant them? I have this tree that maybe they would be safe from the harshness of the weather?? Idk.. help this is my first time growing and I'm treating them like my babies 😁

Thankyou fellow pot growers 🙂

Hardening my plants off yasss
Blazy_amber

Blazy_amber

Oh yeh also I think 2 of them have been attacked by leaf miners, they seem fine though and are still growing strong.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

If you're planning to put them in the ground, just do it. You'd be amazed at the physical abuse cannabis plants can take. If worst comes to worst, you have to stake them up.

Blazy_amber

Blazy_amber

If you're planning to put them in the ground, just do it. You'd be amazed at the physical abuse cannabis plants can take. If worst comes to worst, you have to stake them up.
They have already been through so much 🤣 3 weeks ago I came home and 2 of them had fallen about 4 foot off a side in my conservatory and were probably buried under a shit load of soil for like 6 hours but somehow they are good lol

P

Psy3784

I would put them in the ground already.
Harsh weather has been good for my plants. Beats the hell out of them and they come back incredibly strong.
Mine last year just fell over -_- this year they likely still will lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom