Harlequin (High CBD)

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
This is my second round with this strain. The first was lite dep and went ok but the bud worms got some of it. What I did harvest was well liked at the Co-op and they can't wait to get more of it.

I will take more photos as they fatten up

they are about 2 to 3 weeks (maybe a little more) into flower now..probably take 6 more weeks

Harlequin is a Hash plant too.!

so the next pics should be even frostier :)

Harlequin8 19 3
Harlequin8 19 2
Harlequin8 19
C

caperfarmer902

Their really nice caregiverken, cant wait to see the next batch of photos, personaly, i never heard of this strain befour, whos the breeder, or seed company?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
sorry caper
I don't know who the breeder is...and as far as I know it's clone only.

There is some info on the web about it.

I found this

Harlequin

"Harlequin is one phenotype of a plant bred to produce hashish," explains Wade Laughter. "The genes are 75% sativa and 25 % indica. The Sativas include an early-1970s Columbian Gold, a Thai from the mountains near Laos, and a Swiss native land race that was bred for consumption of cattle. The Indica is from Nepal's Mustang state.

I know I like it though.

you can read more about it here

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oGdUnuYlBOaSgAeAtXNyoA;_ylc=X1MDUCMyNzY2Njc5BF9yAzIEYW8DMQRjc3JjcHZpZANUUG84amtvR2RUQzdwYVdZU3A4TkhRZHZRTXQyOWs1UVl1NEFEbzZLBGZyA21jYWZlZQRmcjIDc2J0bgRuX2dwcwMxBG9yaWdpbgNzcnAEcXVlcnkDSGFybGVxdWluIHN0cmFpbgRzYW8DMQR2dGVzdGlkA0RGRDU-?p=Harlequin+strain&fr2=sb-top&fr=mcafee&type_param=

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
i have been told by kyle kushman that this is a real good cbd plant and egg-cellent for medicinal uses and i am welcome to a kut of it

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
it really does smell like 70's weed ...no skunk smell...more earthy smelling

good stuff

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Its kind of a short plant. While I will continue to grow it, I plan to try to cross it with a much taller strain, Himalayan Gold. I think it will make a good cross and hopefully it will still have high CBD

phenotyper

phenotyper

It will be interesting to see how that experiment turns out. I was just reading about a spanish high CBD strain that came from two parents with virtually no CBD content. Interesting to think that an increase in CBD can result from a mutation.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
that is Interesting Pheno

all this info about CBD's is very Interesting...Its kind of a new frontier :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
more shots taken today

I love whachin these fill in....Im guessing they are about half way there.

Harlequin8 22
Harlequincolo8 22
Harlequinfrosty8 22
Harlequindoublebud8 22
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Not the best photo cause the sun was behind the plant,
But I figured I would show it anyhow

HarlequinPlant8 22
TortureKill

TortureKill

Looks like a real resin bomb. are these landrace? Anyone know the makeup or origin of this one?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
yep you guessed it...Land race something or other...lol..let me look for the info

Edit to add;

"Harlequin is one phenotype of a plant bred to produce hashish," explains Wade Laughter. "The genes are 75% sativa and 25 % indica. The Sativas include an early-1970s Columbian Gold, a Thai from the mountains near Laos, and a Swiss native land race that was bred for consumption of cattle. The Indica is from Nepal's Mustang state. These are all high-elevation plants....Harlequin is available as a clone at dispensaries in the Bay

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Does anyone know if herijuana is high in cbd?

I'm not sure.. someone posted here posted links to big lists from some lab.Around here somewhere.

Ok I had to take more pics of the pretty flowers!

Harlequin9 5
Harlequin9 5 2
Harlequin9 5 3
Harlequin9 5 4
Harlequin9 55
C

critical

he will be joinin up in a week or two he said he is super busy but likes the sound of the vibe here from what i told him

thats a nice strain u brought to light here caregiverken, n as for kyle, i hope he does join i like hes style for sure

Top Bottom