Harlequin (High CBD)

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sea Of Green

I'm not sure.. someone posted here posted links to big lists from some lab.Around here somewhere.

'Twas I.

Herajuana
CBD: 1.07%
CBN: 0.11%
THC: 14.06%
CBC: <0.01%
THCV: <0.01%
Total: 15.24%

And BTW, good job. Those are some really nice plants. You should get some really nice final product. They look like they're some pretty early finishers too. Maybe 4-5 more weeks at best. Can't wait to see what they look like done.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks Man.

That is some great info you posted links to.

4 more weeks? Really?...They will be huge by then ...LOL :)

S

Sea Of Green

Well, I don't know. I said maybe. It probably wouldn't be a total loss to chop them now. And in 2 or 3 weeks they'd probably be done enough for me. Sometimes I like to let them go a week or so longer outdoors than I could/should. I don't know, I guess I just like to give them as much time as possible outdoors really. Hell if I know how done they'd be in more than 4-5 weeks, I probably wouldn't wait that long. That'd be uncharted territory for me. If it ain't done by the 15th of October, it's getting harvested anyways. It starts getting too moist in my area to push 'em later than that(most years).

Doesn't help that the 16th of October is my birthday...I always want some kind of special birthday gift. Buds work everytime! That's my excuse ya see?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I remember now I have seen you post that you like to wait.
I have read their can be a short window in some strains mostly indicas though..
I like to wait till I see 20 to 30% amber..

But This is High CBD....
and I have been looking,
but can't find much on the timing for max CBD Percentage

Gonna go burn a few CBD's right now:bong-hits:

T

tipper619sd

excellent thread caregiverken. I have been reading up on many of these strains and i have called around in cali and they do have seed form of these many high cbd strains. i will be grabbing a few ans selecting a mother and a great male and be ready to try a few crosses within a few months here. Just waiting on pollen from a farmer on here. Those girls u have look great. What week did u say you were on? Keep up the great work and happy growing i will be popping in from time to time.

S

Sea Of Green

I remember now I have seen you post that you like to wait.
I have read their can be a short window in some strains mostly indicas though..
I like to wait till I see 20 to 30% amber..
It has always been tough for me to judge ripeness outdoors. I've seen countless plants grown outdoors, and I swear nearly every damn one of them looked like it could go a little longer(sometimes A LOT longer). It always ends up being surprisingly more done by the time it's dried. So far I've rarely got it totally right, maybe once or twice.

It is true that plants take longer to finish flowering outdoors. For example my 6 week indoor strain finished perfectly in ~8.5 weeks outdoors. Which was one of the those instances where I probably timed it totally right, in my book atleast. It too looked like it could use another week, easily. But I'm learning ya see.

I don't monitor trichomes while the plant is growing, but I know what stage I prefer in my finished plants. I like for them to all be cloudy/milky. Once they pretty much all are, it's done enough for me. You let them around long enough and they'll all turn amber eventually.

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Those are some damn frosty looking hookers you got going on. Nice work I will be looking forward to see them finish up

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I found a worm....So we are cutting and triming now. found a total of 2 worms in about 3 zips trimed so far. Hope there aren't to many hiding down deep. and I hope they dont hatch.

The 1st little bud we cut has turn nicely red as it is drying

We are finding some pretty good buds
Here are a few pics....More to come!!

Harvest9 10
Harvest9 101
Harvest9 102
Harvest9 10hanging
Harvest9 10bud
T

TreFarmer

Three thumbs up!! Too bad bout the worms!! Oh and happy Bday comin up fellow Libra.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks Farmer :)
We found a lot of worms :( Still more a little more :harvest: to do
we are slow trimmers (im getting faster)
here is a bout 5 hours work getting ready to go into paper bags

Harlequinharvest9 17
K

kolah

Looks nice, Ken, real nice.

I think I am going to grow this next Spring. I'd like to try it out for migraines...and "recreation."

I read where you mentioned your crop a year ago got worms as well. Does this stain have a weakness for that or maybe it's your grow site?

Have you smoked any of this years crop?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Kolah; Yeah, I did a light dep on a few of these earlier this year.

I had some trouble with this strain...But I will continue to grow it.
I have a couple small ones blooming too. Hopefully the worms wont get them too.

I have smoked this harvest...It's a great buzz...90% body high..Clear headed, relaxed, but still wanna do stuff high,
Not much flavor and smell yet though. I think that will come with a bit of curing

S

Screen OF Green

5 hours of work for that little crack!? What you better have arthritis!

Nice buds man

nebulius

nebulius

Bought a clone of Harlequin at the club, can't wait to see how it turns out. hopefully as good as yours!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I read where you mentioned your crop a year ago got worms as well. Does this stain have a weakness for that or maybe it's your grow site?

Im thinking it might be the strain...I think the worms(Or moths) just like it best.

Bought a clone of Harlequin at the club, can't wait to see how it turns out. hopefully as good as yours!

Cool! Good luck with the grow bro!

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

hey caregiverken, I was wondering what kinda worms are messing w/ u? do you have any pics of em? they are bad for your plants? what part of the u.s. are you in? I'm helping w/ an outdoor project atm just wanted to arm myself w/ some knowledge.

Krasi

Krasi

I heard about this strain just recently, high CBD vallue, seedbanks in Holland don`t sell those YET

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I heard about this strain just recently, high CBD vallue, seedbanks in Holland don`t sell those YET
Folks here at the farm(and elsewhere im sure) are working on making seeds.
But with seeds, It's a Pheno Hunt for the CBD plantso_O

Top Bottom