Harlequin X Himalayan Gold

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pura

pura

ive been hearing alot of good things about that Harlequin... good luck with your grow and happy holidays....keep us updated.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
43 hours after putting them in a paper towel

Amazing..

Harleygoldseedlings2days
Jeezer

Jeezer

Nice! Im subbed. Paper towel method seems to work great, i like to germ seeds in a bottle of water. They usually crack overnight. Good luck on this run Ken, hope you find a nice keeper. Imma go read up on the Harlequin :)

Venom818

Venom818

here is what i found on her

Classification: Sativa (75%)/Indica (25%)
Growing Environment: Indoor Recommended
Flowering Time: 60 - 70 days
THC Content: Low
CBD Content: High
Garden Ability: Beginner to Intermediate
Medicinal Uses: Pain relief, anti-inflammatory, anxiety

Cannabissearch.com Buzz Rating: The taste is ever-so-sweet with definite fruitiness, with the aroma being thick, sweet and hash-like.

Harlequin is preceded by a Thai cannabis strain, a Swiss one, and a Columbian Gold marijuana strain. While Harlequin is notably low in THC content (lab testing in California showed around 7%), it is considerably high in CBD (usually showing results between 5% and 9%). Cannabidiol content this high in strains throughout dispensaries is considered somewhat rare in recent time, making this unique strain sought after for it's pain relieving qualities and noticeable cerebral effects.

Comparitively, this amazing hybrid begins her flowering cycle early. Dime-sized buds are oftentimes visible after just 2 weeks into Harlequin producing the first buds. Additionally, growers should take caution in the last week or two before they harvest this plant. The flowering tops become so heavy and buds so tri-chrome-covered that the colas will require extra support to keep from collapsing under all this added weight. An added frustration - but one that is well worth the wait - is that Harlequin usually takes between 2 and 3 weeks to finish the curing process.

Harlequin is not for those smokers who are just looking to "catch a buzz," due to the low THC content, however medicinally speaking, this strain is great for patients looking for chronic pain relief or who enjoy meditating, because of the amount of CBD present in the cannabis. Harlequin is one of those strains that, when grown properly, will come out amazing, but when grown improperly, has a tendency to be an abomination.

hey ken if this bothers u at all let me know bro and ill take it down

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I found this info here at the thcfarmer
Himalayan Gold
Contributed by: logic
Posted on: 06-12-2008
Rating: 4.1429/5.00 (based on 28 votes)
Number of Views: 13200

Himalayan Gold has won many harvest festivals and private awards, proving its popular and high quality reputation. It's a strong and diverse plant, with a high that encourages creativity and effects that can be medicinal and pleasant.

Pedigree: Nepalese and North Indian.

Strength: A very creative high! Good for inspiration, meditation, pain relief and for arts & craft.

THC:
15.0%

CBD:
1.4%

CBN:
0.5%

Flowering Time:
Indoors: 8 to 9 weeks

Outdoors: Expect it to be finished by the end of Sepember in the Northern hemisphere and by May in Southern hemisphere. Massive yield and good quality.

Yield (Indoors):
450 to 600 gr/sqm
HG grows very fast!
I have been smoking HG all day long for a couple weeks now.

I love the stuff...:mmm

Yummy Pine/Orange Smell and Flavor
Very Uplifting Buzz

I think it's gonna make a good cross

:bong2:

G

GrimloxK

The CBD in this strain is gonna be amazing.

Sounds like a good medical strain.

Illmind

Illmind

im subbed, wondering why everyone is nut huggin harlequin so heavy. the descript sounds like 90s weed. himilaya gold is proper for sure this i kno as a heady sativa.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Harlequin from one of my runs
168101d1315240069t-frosty-harlequin-harlequinfrosty9_5.jpg.att

Harlequin makes really nice hash
I don't think its fruity at all
The flavor Brings back good memory of Thai stick days

Halequinhash01
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
another photo of Harlequin in my garden last season

Harleyspring11
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Harley Gold #1 is Born!

:sun:sun:sun:sun:sun:sun:sun:sun:sun:sun:sun:sun:​

HarleyGold12 19pm
S

ScrOGer

Great info Venom! She seems to veg quickly. Excited to see tric covered heavy colas falling over! We got to hit this girl with a few things for sure!

For sure! She would add a nice painkiller trait.

I have Harlequin too. She's flowering right now. vegged like a xmas tree. nodes everywhere. She made MANY branches.

I'm along for the ride, Ken...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks for stopin by ScrOGer! :)

Bubba kush X Harlequin would be cool huh?

skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

Thanks for stopin by ScrOGer! :)

Bubba kush X Harlequin would be cool huh?

Maybe something to reduce the leaf? Bubba is very leafy, as well as Harelquin. I'd like to see some of the chem line introduced.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
ya im diggin on my harlequin, super fruity, kinda like lavender backdrop too i hit my harlequin with a sage n sour, cant wait to cross it with some illegal aliens, just getting my seed stock up!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Maybe something to reduce the leaf? Bubba is very leafy, as well as Harelquin. I'd like to see some of the chem line introduced.

There ya Go... Less leaf sounds good to me...
Your right they are Both very Leafy
Last year (my 1st) I grew Bubba and Harlequin and had to trim that :fighting0003:

But the Frosty Leaves on both do make good concentrates!:)

:animbong:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
maybe I could get some colloidal silver and make some seeds?

convex

convex

maybe I could get some colloidal silver and make some seeds?

From what I recall of your threads, you have a number of crazy high CBD strains - all beg to have a CS treatment and selfed in my opinion.

I know I would get in line for a chance at them ;)

Grow on my good man!

Cheers

skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

i really hope to see harlequin spread far and wide, that way hopefully ill eventually get my hands on her... Im EXTREMELY interested in her, anything for pain relieve and i wanna see what its all about

Picked up some Harlequin & Cannatonic flowers from Harborside. As well as the CBD tincture. This was my first experience with CBD enriched flowers and I'm blown away. Harlequin has a very spicy taste and smell, and really works to relax muscles. I'm a believer.

Working on crossing Omrita RX and Harlequin w/ StarDawg & Chem-T.

Top Bottom