Harlequin X Himalayan Gold

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

You dont need any silver to make fem seeds. Just keep the plant youd like to use to make the pollen and keep her in flower for a few extra weeks. Ive made alot of seeds with both silver and doing it naturally and i have gotten much better results just letting em go on there own. IF it wont pop nanners quickly pull it out and keep it in the dark for a few days then put it back in the bloom room repeat till you get nanners. Once you see nanners dumping pollen shake it around the plants you wanna cross too about 3ish weeks into flower, and boddabing.

Im surprised yall say bubba is leafy.....with the exception of a few bubba x's bubba forms almost pure nugs and very very little leaf. Interesting. Ive actually used the pre 98 bubba numerous times to tighten up crosses and kick up the buzzzzzzzzzzz factor.

Best of luck nice plants bro.

Otto

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks Whiteboy Thats good info..
I didn't really wanna mess with the CS anyway....
icon11.gif

Here are a couple of shots of the Leafy Bubba cut I grow
bubbakush_at_6weeks.jpg

179378d1320888117t-photos-my-fosty-purple-bubba-kush-bubba010.jpg.att

150076d1306797644-outdoor-light-dep-plants-getting-close-harvest011.jpg.att

more recent same cut
bubba11_26.jpg

I dunno.. Maybe its not as leafy as Harlequin and sour tsunami
icon6.gif

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Harley Gold

BTW...Thanks for all the replies on this thread Guys!

Im going to call this Cross "Harley Gold"

The Seedling are not doing great...I overwatered em.:sad0047:

HarleygoldJan6th.jpg

But If they don't pull though I will pop more beans (got lots)

dorjewright

dorjewright

Would harlequin pair well with super silver haze and /or sour diesel in a scrog?

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Maybe something to reduce the leaf? Bubba is very leafy, as well as Harelquin. I'd like to see some of the chem line introduced.

Was just looking at the picture of Harlequin and thinking she looks like a real bitch to trim...

This cross sounds great, have never tried Harlequin but hope to soon. Very curious... keep uo the great work!

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Nice thread, good to see high CBd action here. DWB, bubba not leafy? The CC pre98 S1 pheno I have is so fat it blocks too much light in early veg. I've only cracked one seed from the pack so far, so maybe just got the wrong one. Been thinking of crossing it with my TS male, thin leaf pheno, as a first breeding experiment and have been collecting pollen this week (ready to get my stamens wet so to speak).

Some beautiful plants you have there Ken.

johnursery

johnursery

stick to cs, its not the same as letting the plant hermie from stress, either from photoperiod or from being over-ripe which is how some medical patients need there meds, if you get herms from having a plant that goes a few weeks to long then what about patients that always let there plants go a few extra weeks for a higher amber trichome percentage, what do they get? pollen...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
........... Harlequin has a very spicy taste and smell, and really works to relax muscles. I'm a believer.

Working on crossing Omrita RX and Harlequin w/ StarDawg & Chem-T.

Thats what I was trying to say...My Harlequin is spicy like thai hash..

Not fruity really

sounds like some good crosses Skywalker

skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

Thats what I was trying to say...My Harlequin is spicy like thai hash..

Not fruity really

sounds like some good crosses Skywalker

The clones I picked up at Harbor Side in VEG smell just like the flower I picked up there. Very spicy, and it's extremely vigorous.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
this cross is Hard to grow...Mutations..and just really slow..and I didn't give them much attention..
But I did get one of those seedling in the 1st post to grow..

Harleygold5 10

.and I started a few more back on 4/20..more mutants..and slow to grow
Really strange long starter leafs :confused:

Harleygoldseedlings5 10

Latest posts

Top Bottom