Harley"s Vero Cob Grow

• Thread starter Harley09
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Harley09

Harley09

Had to end my grow plants turned out to be all male 'cept one not worth it to grow just one so I started a new grow with Cinderella 99, Girl Scout Cookies, Carnival, LSD, OG Kush, Granddaddy Purple X OG Kush, Granddaddy Purple X Thai Stick and I'm growin in Coco Coir, with Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow for Coco with Voo Doo Juice and B-52 for nutrients for veg.

Kingpossum

Kingpossum

hard luck harley, i only do outdoor from seed, doesnt hurt so much to pull n toss em.
you could veg double wat you need n toss the males and weaklings like i did years ago (free seeds) still using nutes...light
Go clone.. sure thing no dickin around

Keep us posted, just collecting my components atm

Harley09

Harley09

Kingpossum I'm unable to grow outside if I could I certainly would. I did a grow once back in 1972 I was watering my plant when an old lady came by and gave me a funny look as if to say that's marijuana the devils weed. So I immediately pulled the plant the next day the ATF came through my back yard to bust my neighbors for firearms violations every since I've been very vigilant at keeping things on the down low for now though I have started a new grow

IMG 2997
IMG 2998e
IMG 2999 copy
IMG 3000 copy
IMG 3001 copy
IMG 3002 copy
IMG 3003 copy
IMG 3004 copy
IMG 3005
Harley09

Harley09

This grow will be in Coco Coir so far I am impressed with the rate of growth and the ease of watering it's really hard to overwater and that was one of my biggest issues growing in soil. The lights are the same as before 12 COBs at 50 watts each pull up a chair and enjoy.

Kingpossum

Kingpossum

Kingpossum I'm unable to grow outside if I could I certainly would. I did a grow once back in 1972 I was watering my plant when an old lady came by and gave me a funny look as if to say that's marijuana the devils weed. So I immediately pulled the plant the next day the ATF came through my back yard to bust my neighbors for firearms violations every since I've been very vigilant at keeping things on the down low for now though I have started a new grow

i ment that i would only use seeds for outdoor, im a indoor clone grower. was just sad u got so badly maled after all that time.

Harley09

Harley09

Thanks Kingpossum It's all part of the learning process I guess. I got a bunch more seed I crossed gotta be some girls in there somewhere I've change some of the environment to promote female seeds hopin there all girls this go round the plants in the blck pots are from regular seeds and the plants in the with containers are female seeds . This grow won't be a bust . It would be nice if the regular seed plants had 50% female plants . Have to wait and see I guess.

hillbil

hillbil

When I ran IBLs and simple hybreeds I always ran about 50/50. I run more polysuper hybreeds that have been highly crossed and it's more like 40/60 female. That average is overall with some strains with less females. Really bad ratios seem to cluster. Superpoly hybreeds also offer more herm potential but the ride can be exciting!

Harley09

Harley09

OK Hillbil you lost me but I'm easily lost I'm growing some Crosses I crossed I have GDP x Thai Stick, OG Kush x GDP, and some OG Kush. Part of the reason I got so many males imo is the room ran too hot the lights were too intense for too long. I'll be makin all female seed this go round with some colidial silver

Harley09

Harley09

Sorry for the long absence I freaked out when I ordered some seeds from TSSC and I had to sign for them as I hadn't had to sign for them in the past so I deleted all of my pictures of this grow. This grow was very successful after I dried and cured the grow I ended up with 3 pounds of bud. I am sold on growing in coco. Right now I'm build a new grow room with more space for keeping all my supplies together Here is the room just starting
IMG 3603
IMG 3604
IMG 3599
IMG 3600
IMG 3601
IMG 3602
IMG 3598

Perception

Perception

Your attention to detail on the room setup & wires is awesome! Nice work.

I love stewing over room/tent/wire design for days and days, then watching it all come together.

Krypto

Krypto

NICE WORK INDEED!!!
keep us posted for sure.
We too have been "closed" for many months due to logistical speedbumps, roadblocks, GIENT POT HOLES, and other nuscences.
Looking forward to our grand re-re-opening.
LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Calm down brotha. I know it’s hard to get the tone off of a written response but I wasn’t being sarcastic or a dick. I thought it was off the 600watt cob which I thought was crazy and was wondering what I missed. Lol
I saw it was actuall 1200 watt of cob? Right?
Anyway awesome bro and you don’t need to prove to me anything. Just missed something and if you were pulling 3 off 600 watts of cob I was gonna rethink everything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom