harmony

• Thread starter reeferhand421
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

reeferhand421

seeds the reef gave me after i hadnt seen him in 4 years kind of a welcome home present and a present they were big yeilding long colas lots of color(purple pink) very vigourous cracked 15 seeds got 12 hardy females caked with crystal(white widow style) so aromatic my girl friend hates the smell of weed she says one day whats that new air freshener its so friuty i said harmony she said when did u get i said four months ago thats funny i havent smelt it before,thats because i just cut it down. true story no shit i will post pics soon

R

Reeferman

Reeerhand is a long time friend who has worked with me officially for nearly 7 years both breeding and in the hydroponic store .

He is a top notch brother if you have any questions about my hash plants , grapefruits or burmese he can answer you as he has vast experience with these strains , he has also grow n elite cambodian strains and many others .

He was my assistant when we bred burma berry , burmese 05 , canadian classic , viper and others .

He is my assistant breeder on the new strains we are working on currently we are working on "heavy half" fem's Queen fems and Harmony fems .

Please treat reeferhand with the respect and welcome he deserves he is like the younger brother I never had .

Reeferman

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Welcome aboard reeferhand421! Look forward to you spreading the word!

Mosca

M

myst

Hey now! Welcome reeferhand.

I hope you are ready to get your brain picked.

Harmony sounds special.

L

luvinlife

Thats a great story reeferhand! LMFAO Cant wait to see the pics! Sounds like I might need to get a little 'Harmony' in my life. Welcome to the Farm though, It's a great place with good people, Im sure Ill see ya around

K

Kreation

Nice story, sounds like killer herb, peace and love brother Reeferhand, Kreation

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome reeferhand!Reef talks highly of you.Now lets see those Queen and Heavy Half pics!

L

Limeygreen

Welcome reeferhand. I was wondering if you could shed some light on the fraser valley sativa hashplant.

R

Reeferman

The h-3 or fraser valley sativa HP was before reeferhands time that goes back to 1991 and a much younger RM LOL the h-3 is hawaiian cross #3 aka FV S HP .
We made several crosses with early dutch genetics I was less concerned about what things were back them the Hawaiian was was a NL x hawaiian we got a very sativa leaning female we crossed a NL x hash plant male onto the NL x hawaiian and 1 of the selections was perfect for my early system growing in easement in promix is crawl space in a barn with bare bulbs hanging we found that we could plant clones every 6" and would end up with a 30" plant with no side branches .
The first hydro shop around back then loved the weed and traded me some gear for a tray of clones went back 7 years later and the crew was still rocking that clone !

That the history of the Fraser valley sativa HP .
Reef

B

bigbag

kewl,great info and memory.hows she do outdoors?large and late?

B

bigbag

got 2 try some harmony last weekend and was impressed.nice look/taste/smell with a very heady vibe.smelled grapefruity but wasnt cured(fresh buds).props on another winner

Z

Zen

I should have some harmony seeds on the way and I am curious if they would be ideal to grow in a bucket system similar to the one doubled is outlining for med growers?

Also do you have any stable hash queen seeds currently available for sale? I'm looking for some bucket buster seeds :cool0044:

O

Old Yeller

Reefs blurb from HD,
"Harmony

Indoor
Harmony captures the essence of the Kush craze as of current with the Zoned head space of a very old thai strain from the mid 80's, its an OG sativa aka lemon og crossed with a pure Thai, its very special. The OG is not the fastest growing plant, but the pure Thai stretches it out and adds a real heady vibe and also maintains the lemon zing. They take 9-10 weeks and yield is high for a kush dominant stain these are ideal for growing big in buckets! The buds are true AAA in bc standards a cutting of this is circulating in vancouver being called "rock star".

Flowering 9 to 10 weeks."

C

Cherokee

its an OG sativa aka lemon og crossed with a pure Thai

So i wonder if this was the SFV OGK Reef used, its strange he doesn't mention the actual name of the perticular OG, most everyone at this point knows exactly which cut they possess.

:nerd

N

Nirrity

I thought you was going to leave RM? Decide to trolling in the end?

C

Cherokee

Pardon Me THC Fam

I thought you was going to leave RM? Decide to trolling in the end?

Nirrity, , , :rollj: < a peace offering . .

Ive been a member of RMS (up till its last day) since 2004, bought & grown many of their offerings, not always the best of luck with them as i reported..

Just because i mention of trying some worked landraces elsewhere doesn't mean ive lost all my interest in RMS, i have invested alot of time on these genetics and have made many many hybrids with males of Kodiak Gold, Highland Nepalese & the pure King Kush in the past 6 months, wont know the results for awhile cause i'm still making beans for the future over the next few rounds with non-RMS males x some Elites cuts,, but enough of me explaining myself to ya's..

Being this is the 2nd time, it actually seems to me your the trollin one and have the malicious intent here, responding directly after my post like your a counter-striker .. don't get, i feel i have earned the right to speak unbiasedly about RMS gear ;)

Please take me out of your cross hairs !

Thank You

Top Bottom