Harvest Day!!

• Thread starter Diane11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Diane11

Diane11

So I decided it was time. My girls were calling to me, lol jk. So yeah here are some pics of my first harvest ever. I'm pretty happy with them just because of the fact that I didn't even expect them to come out half as nice at all in the first place. Just bein honest.... Today, I gotta say.....was a VERY FRICKIN HAPPY DAY!!! :D It's okay to make fun of the size of my yield lol, heyy I was testing the waters and some of you guys know that I kinda jumped in head first! LOL!! :opps::drunk2::D

Harvest day
Harvest day 2
Harvest day 3
Harvest day 4
Harvest day 5
Harvest day 6
Harvest day 7
str8smokn

str8smokn

For sure,you did better then my first try at it.
I would be excited too if I were you!
If any thing I'd be embarrassed about the can of BUSH LIGHT in the background.
Lol.
I kid..
You did a great job
keep it green
STR8

Diane11

Diane11

Totally not surprised that you did great. You are on top of your grow! Congratulations. Was that moms?
@BudBogart that really does mean the world to me and thanks so much for all the support. Yes, the two smaller bowls are the hippy strains (moms)! They smell so friggin good! :fire: Can't wait to move already and start more of those! :)

Diane11

Diane11

Lol.
I kid..
You did a great job
keep it green
STR8
Lmao @str8smokn !!!! Hahahaa, omg that's hilarious!!! For some reason straight up Budweiser does crazy things to people. (Hubby) LOL!! I LOVE that you mentioned that! :cry::D :drunk: Thanks so much for the kind words:)

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol.
I kid..
You did a great job
keep it green
STR8
I 2nd this post I didn't even make it to harvest my first 3 times so kudos on that but I will knock that tall bow

Diane11

Diane11

Organic home grown, what could possible be better?! lol
as Slap said -> enjoy, you deserve it :D
This is true. Lol!! And at this point in time.... NOTHING else beats it and there is NO better feeling. And ya know, @Misshroom, we've been trying to save money for the house and having our own right now is not only AWESOME, but crucial. Hahahaaa, thanks so much you guys!! You all know how to make a girl feel welcomed!

BudBogart

BudBogart

This is true. Lol!! And at this point in time.... NOTHING else beats it and there is NO better feeling. And ya know, @Misshroom, we've been trying to save money for the house and having our own right now is not only AWESOME, but crucial. Hahahaaa, thanks so much you guys!! You all know how to make a girl feel welcomed!

Fresh sativa in July! Getting your own house can be a game changer, think of the possibilities! Nothing will ever beat growing your own top shelf, except smoking it. I'm glad to hear it smokes as good as it looked.

Top Bottom