Harvest Day!!

• Thread starter Diane11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Diane11

Diane11

Fresh sativa in July! Getting your own house can be a game changer, think of the possibilities! Nothing will ever beat growing your own top shelf, except smoking it. I'm glad to hear it smokes as good as it looked.
Yes we are getting so excited @BudBogart!!!! Probably moving next weekend. I gave my girls an Azamax treatment for the time that we are moving stuff around this old apartment and transitioning into the new house. Prevention is my new outtake on the subject!!:opps:LOL!! Thanks my friend, fresh, smooth, top shelf , and I'm completely shocked!! Stuff like this doesn't happen to me! Hahahaha!! :D

Misshroom

Misshroom

This is true. Lol!! And at this point in time.... NOTHING else beats it and there is NO better feeling. And ya know, @Misshroom, we've been trying to save money for the house and having our own right now is not only AWESOME, but crucial. Hahahaaa, thanks so much you guys!! You all know how to make a girl feel welcomed!

I can't even imagine the taste and buzz, ha ha.
lol, do I know what you mean! Things cost and I can only dream about the expenses of house hunting and moving. Not that I'm saving to buy a house but paying 24$ per gram takes a hard toll on my wallet and with rent and other necessities. shit is expensive. Living in Norway does not help either... Oslo, London and Rome are the most expensive cities in europe. Wish you the best of luck with house savings, hunting and weed growing :love1:

Diane11

Diane11

I can't even imagine the taste and buzz, ha ha.
lol, do I know what you mean! Things cost and I can only dream about the expenses of house hunting and moving. Not that I'm saving to buy a house but paying 24$ per gram takes a hard toll on my wallet and with rent and other necessities. shit is expensive. Living in Norway does not help either... Oslo, London and Rome are the most expensive cities in europe. Wish you the best of luck with house savings, hunting and weed growing :love1:
Wow! $24/gram! That's crazy! Here in Washington, medical collectives charge about $13/gram for top shelf, but now that it's recreational the prices and taxes went waaaaaay up!! It's crazy stupid! That's why I decided to grow.... Can't move into your first house AND buy weed too!! LOL, damn.... the timing couldn't be perfect! Thanks very much! Wishing you all the best as well:)

Misshroom

Misshroom

oh wow, that's half of what i pay. would gladly pay 24$ top shelf. But weed rarely is here. Frikkin ridiculous :p i feel ya on that, crazy stupid ha ha. House and Organic weed, Lucky!:)
Thank you! :D

Diane11

Diane11

oh wow, that's half of what i pay. would gladly pay 24$ top shelf. But weed rarely is here. Frikkin ridiculous :p i feel ya on that, crazy stupid ha ha. House and Organic weed, Lucky!:)
Thank you! :D
Hahaha, thank you @Misshroom ... I guess I am feeling pretty lucky.. THANK you!!:love2:

Diane11

Diane11

So I decided it was time. My girls were calling to me, lol jk. So yeah here are some pics of my first harvest ever. I'm pretty happy with them just because of the fact that I didn't even expect them to come out half as nice at all in the first place. Just bein honest.... Today, I gotta say.....was a VERY FRICKIN HAPPY DAY!!! :D It's okay to make fun of the size of my yield lol, heyy I was testing the waters and some of you guys know that I kinda jumped in head first! LOL!! :opps::drunk2::D
@oldskol4evr heres my harvest post, it was two very oooooold unknown seeds and Hawaiian Snow was my big girl. :)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@oldskol4evr heres my harvest post, it was two very oooooold unknown seeds and Hawaiian Snow was my big girl. :)
so you havent smoked any yet,,that old school columbine will rock your socks,and if it is that,you will regret not cloning her,great smoke from the day,,i miss it,best i ever have smoked and we dumbass from the day have thrown away tons of the seeds from them,in the day,,back then seeds in a bag was normal and around 76 the sensimilla craze started,and folk started crossing this lovely strain and it is now gone,,i would really like to see and smoke her again,i would be in genisus book of records for havinf a 15 yr old mother plant,lmao,,enjoy some of the old school girl ,you will never forget it,for sure,,let me ask this,just from walking in your room,is the smell sweet or skunk,,if its sweet,put a big ole smile on your face lady and get ready to kick back and get some shit done,most likely gonna be a landrace sativa you will spend the rest of your life trying to find,just as i ,nothing i have tasted and smoked of the craze of all these next best things couldnt stand in the shadow of the old shit from the old days,,i would love to have columbine back and i would only grow her in my rooms,lmao

Diane11

Diane11

so you havent smoked any yet,,that old school columbine will rock your socks,and if it is that,you will regret not cloning her,great smoke from the day,,i miss it,best i ever have smoked and we dumbass from the day have thrown away tons of the seeds from them,in the day,,back then seeds in a bag was normal and around 76 the sensimilla craze started,and folk started crossing this lovely strain and it is now gone,,i would really like to see and smoke her again,i would be in genisus book of records for havinf a 15 yr old mother plant,lmao,,enjoy some of the old school girl ,you will never forget it,for sure,,let me ask this,just from walking in your room,is the smell sweet or skunk,,if its sweet,put a big ole smile on your face lady and get ready to kick back and get some shit done,most likely gonna be a landrace sativa you will spend the rest of your life trying to find,just as i ,nothing i have tasted and smoked of the craze of all these next best things couldnt stand in the shadow of the old shit from the old days,,i would love to have columbine back and i would only grow her in my rooms,lmao
Oh WOW!! So sorry I never saw this!!!! So a year later.... yes it was a very nice sweet smell in there and you're right, it was the best shit ever!! But the good news is.... I still have old seeds that I'm saving for when I really know what I'm doing l, and a year later.... think I'm gonna drop another couple soon ;) thank you!

Diane11

Diane11

Oh WOW!! So sorry I never saw this!!!! So a year later.... yes it was a very nice sweet smell in there and you're right, it was the best shit ever!! But the good news is.... I still have old seeds that I'm saving for when I really know what I'm doing l, and a year later.... think I'm gonna drop another couple soon ;) thank you!
And yes, they will remain ONLY in my tents LOL!

Diane11

Diane11

Wow, what a treat to drop back by the farm and bump into Diane!
We had a blast last year, I really enjoyed your thread.
HHHIIIII Mr. Man!! @BudBogart I know right! I feel bad that I was gone from the sight so long,... just been crazy ya know... but yes, it is so nice to hear from you too!! I've been pretty busy with my new tent, so now I have 2 :) and am working on a new strain, Island Sweet Skunk x ATF... yummy!!!! But they are only on day 30 from seed, and still working them Hawaiians that I love so much!!! I'm trying to get better before I drop any more hippies because next time I'll be smarter and take cuts! Yeah... I'm dumb and didn't do it on those ones you knew about and saw. Damn! I messed up cuz one was realllly Danky! :( But soon! :) I'll post a pic of the new ones right now...
Oh wow! Nice talking with you, take care! Hope everything is good with you!!

Diane11

Diane11

Here's the pics of the new strain I'm working on. IslandSweetSkunk x ATF
They are currently on day 30 from seed and looking like they want a new bigger home soon :banghead: lol!! The other one in veg is a Hawaiian snow cut (my main bitch) and the 2 bloomers are also Hawaiians in week 3. When's a good recommend FIM time for the ISS's? I usually wait longer, but I wanna pinch the shit outta them right now!! Hahaha! Enjoi!!:D

IMG 0089
IMG 0090
IMG 0093
IMG 0097
Top Bottom