Harvest Help for a Newbie Please

• Thread starter Miguelcraigo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rawkn

Rawkn

The amount of days it takes a plant to flower is a generalization. Some plants of the same strain can vary slightly, the amount and type of lights, how many hours during beg, nutes, ph, climate etc. Also some people like to harvest for a head high, some for relaxed, some for full on lazy couch lock. You can harvest a branch or 2 now, a couple in a week, and more in another week if you want. Then the same plant can be used for multiple occasions or moods. I say all those types of high are good, mostly depends on my mood or time of day.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I got my smart phone microscope today and now I'm really confused. The Sour D isn't supposed to be ready for 12 more days but, it looks ready to me. I just watered them today and they had nutrients 3 days ago. What do I do? Harvest now or wait a week and keep flushing? Obviously I'm not very good with the microscope yet.
I would chop it right now. You have milk in there.
I can't use couch-lock, I have way too much to get done, so I always make sure to chop when the milky is coming in for maximum potency.

Miguelcraigo

Miguelcraigo

I harvested the 2 AK and ended up with 6oz of pretty leafy buds. Turns out one of my plants turned into a hermaphrodite so all my plants have seeds. Any ideas why this happened? I sure would like to avoid this on my next run. My 2 Sour Ds are hanging and they are bigger so I'm hoping for about 8 oz off those. I'm pretty happy with the yield in a 3x3 tent but, the seeds break my heart.

20210710 191020
20210709 160745
20210709 100144
20210709 100052
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Hermies are caused by bad genetics. Try a different seedbank.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

You might as well hang on to the seeds. If you get short, you can always grow a couple of these and watch for sex.

Top Bottom