Harvest Time!! HOORAY!!!!

• Thread starter ShorelineTex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ShorelineTex

Some shots of my work from last night :)

From left to right on the hangers: 4 from my fave mommy (Shoreline Bagseed), 9 of Bumese Kush pheno 1, 8 of Burmese Kush pheno 2 (the one I ended up keeping a mommy of).

2 = Shoreline bagseed closeup
3 = pheno 1 closeup
4 = pheno 2 closeup

I chopped 1 shoreline, 1 pheno 1, and 2 pheno 2's to test/tide me over for a bit last week. All grown under a 600w in soil, chopped at 62 days. They all smell super tasty. Pheno 1 has a nice taste (lemon/juniper), but pheno 2 has an even better taste (lemon/pine/mint) and knocks me on my ass. It looks like pheno 2 may yield a bit more too, but not quite certain yet. Pheno 1 looks really cool up close - crazy foxtailing.

I'm fucking rookie baked off of scissor hash right now :sun2:

Harvest time  hooray
Harvest time  hooray 2
Harvest time  hooray 3
Harvest time  hooray 4
C

CAPO

:harvest:
Shoreline looks humongo! Lookin forward for some dry nuggie shots and a smoke report.

S

ShorelineTex

Shoreline looks humongo! Lookin forward for some dry nuggie shots and a smoke report.

Yessir :)

My tent is going to be full of those babies a week from now...

S

ShorelineTex

Here's a shot of what remains of a tester bud I pulled about a week ago sitting on top of a quart mason jar. The length of the stem is about half of the main kola, as it was all that would fit in the mason jar...lol.

It smells different than the hydro grown bag of shoreline it came out of...still some of that garlicky undertone, but a lot more of a floral smell and taste. Very different than anything I've seen.

Potency is reasonably good given that I pulled it a week or so early - I can't wait to see what her sisters are like after sitting another week.

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Very nice looks like some Happy smokeing...take care and be safe

:passingjoint:

S

sleepyhead

nice man big buds! yeahh ... well you should go buy a 100x microscope before you pull the next plants
get some AMER TICHS MAN THATS THE Point in doing this yourself! you can choose so start choosing

S

ShorelineTex

nice man big buds! yeahh ... well you should go buy a 100x microscope before you pull the next plants
get some AMER TICHS MAN THATS THE Point in doing this yourself! you can choose so start choosing

Too many amber trichs make me sleepy :)

The gigantic bud is too much for me during the day past about 65 days.

This is the first time I've got a Burmese Kush pheno I liked (the pic at the bottom), but it's already so strong that like 3 hits and I'm no good in public. I'm quite sure it would be amazingly potent at 70 days, no doubt...my friends want me to pull it later next time too.

I just want a nice groovy buzz...everyone else seems to want a coma lol.

hashit

hashit

Nice looking nugs Shoreline! I love shoreline...I always seem to bump into it down here in the Houston area. The Shoreline I've had was a very stinky pheno -- smelled like someone stepped in fresh dog shit..and the nugs were tight as a rock! I've also heard that many people just add the name "Shoreline" to dank, stinky weed...so it's hard to tell if it was the real thing or not...you have any more info about this strain?

BTW, im currently growing some white widow and kushberry..just registered here a few minutes ago..gonna s tart up a grow log soon!

S

ShorelineTex

Nice looking nugs Shoreline! I love shoreline...I always seem to bump into it down here in the Houston area. The Shoreline I've had was a very stinky pheno -- smelled like someone stepped in fresh dog shit..and the nugs were tight as a rock! I've also heard that many people just add the name "Shoreline" to dank, stinky weed...so it's hard to tell if it was the real thing or not...you have any more info about this strain?

BTW, im currently growing some white widow and kushberry..just registered here a few minutes ago..gonna s tart up a grow log soon!

Nice! Welcome!

I don't really have much info on "true" shoreline, but the admin here, Logic, has a true cut. My plant has undertones of that garlicky, overwhelming smell like the bag it came out of, but there is much more of a floral scent as well...it's really weird.

Logic's thread on the Shoreline cut is here:

Good luck! Nice to see a fellow Texan :)

Top Bottom