harvesting a few tops early

• Thread starter comeupg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

comeupg

Hey guys I prob got about 3 weeks left tops on this one white widow. I am getting some serious crowding on a few of the colas.

Can I chop them a little early in smoke them? Will it even get me buzzed? I read that with early chop you can just throw them in the toaster oven for a few min and let them dry out to consume the same hour. Is this true?

Thanks for the help. This girl is getting amazing looking :)

T

tattoojim

i would let them tops grow. if you want to sample the goods take lower stuff that dont see much light. this is what i do. i throw them lower cuts on my ballasts and a few hours later they are dry enough to smoke. this wont taste to good like using a toaster,but its feels the need to sample lol..crowding means your do n good

C

comeupg

yea i have been doing that to get rid of most of my lower branching! Basically what's happening is some of the leaves coming off the buds are blocking the other tops cause they are so darn close together! I might just chop one now its White Widow and see how she tastes.

C

comeupg

they were too immature when i did it to really even get a buzz or a feel for the taste. They are lookin real nice now though I can't wait for them too finish :)

C

comeupg

ok guys i chopped 2 of the smaller tops. I LST this plant from the day it was big enough so things are starting to get crazy. Ill let you know how this white widow sample is :)

chopped 1.5gs worth

C

comeupg

all I ahve to say after 1 hit if HolyFKIN WOWOWOOWWWW!!!! TASTE SO GREAT! cant wait till there done and im blitzedd off 1 hit! WOW!

Its like the clearest high I have ever had. im not down on myself, music has a different demension that these filthy street "headies" or "dank" just does not hold a candle too :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom