Has Any One Used Mars 300 Wat Veg/flower Led

• Thread starter SL8R
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

I'm on my first grow now with a cheap led n a few cfls, I'm proud of what I have I'm 3 weeks in on glowering and ya I know I'm not going to get 10 lbs but I just wanna see if I can do a small grow n provide for myself. .. I have ordered my new led panels it's on its way should be Monday.
Very nice bro!!!

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

problem with such small wattage LED's is you spend more money then what you get in yield 300 watts is less then 146 watts and most of the time a person will yield not even half of that like 1/4 of that
So when you really break it down 1 = 2 oz from 3 months of growing equates to nothing in reality that really does not even cover a person to next grow harvest
Personally any new grower no matter what size room they have or closet should start off with minim 400 watts due to being new and learning having atleast proper light as a starting point will indeed be one less headache dialing in a room and becoming successful take one equation out of typical problems being lights then you can hone in other AREAS to fine tune and be successful
True dat!!

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Nice man very nice. .. I seen a cfl grow and it wasn't bad so I started off on itbut slowly upgrading I wanna finish this grow I've seen alot of my mistakes now and I know my 2nd will be 2x better...
When I started I used cfl's and had a desent grow. My first plant was a Dark Devil and got 3 zzz's from her. I had about 400 watts of cfl's. Then I switched to led's. The led's work much nicer than having all those cfl's hanging all over the place. That's just my thinking... Peace Out.

Bannacis

Bannacis

problem with such small wattage LED's is you spend more money then what you get in yield 300 watts is less then 146 watts and most of the time a person will yield not even half of that like 1/4 of that
So when you really break it down 1 = 2 oz from 3 months of growing equates to nothing in reality that really does not even cover a person to next grow harvest
Personally any new grower no matter what size room they have or closet should start off with minim 400 watts due to being new and learning having atleast proper light as a starting point will indeed be one less headache dialing in a room and becoming successful take one equation out of typical problems being lights then you can hone in other AREAS to fine tune and be successful

Even tho the mars 300 watter is true 147 watts, its equivalent to about a 300-400 watt hps. where as its a better defined spectrum...no wasted spectrum. less heat, has UV and IR spectrum.
Its all about the grower, the strain, the quality of medium and nutrients.
Yes there are better leds out there, for 3-4 times the price. for peeps on a budget or small grow op, a mars 300 is perfect to start with.
I got 9 oz of quality dank from an 150 hps... just a street light. with this mars 300 i can see that it will perform better.

keiksweat

keiksweat

led,hps are totally different animals.I started out with a 600 watt cool tube.grew good weed.but with my two 144 reflector series wich equal about 600watts draw from the wall together,I get much better quality sticky dankness.i use my 600mh,dimmed to 250w in my veg room now.i know if I had some good quality leds,like Cree or osram,id smash it.resin is ridonculous with led,especially if you chuck some uvb in the mix.

SL8R

SL8R

My main problems the kritikal k strain it put alot of effort into lst I didn't realize she is longer n wider than I wanted so she needs more light. But I could do lst on 1 gal make multiple colas like this one and keep rotating clones I can produce enough for me just fine ...

str8smokn

str8smokn

@str8smokn I think I can I think I can finish under these lol .. strain shows 65 days of flowering I'm at 21 now ...

Oh yeah you can,I've seen it done ...
That's a good motto..
I THINK I CAN!
even if you need a little extra ,just add a couple. CfLs in there for a boost.
But Yes You Can..
STR8

SL8R

SL8R

I don't know ,but my super soil is loving it under my el cheapo crapola mars panelsView attachment 602234 View attachment 602233

Lol, I have been looking into diy led systems. Seen this fellas build a nice led setup but I'm not so ok with electronic components. .. this is my gals with a 8x zoom on the s6 phone ... the hairs are awesome I've never really zoomed into them and this is just the beginning.

20160523 081106
keiksweat

keiksweat

Lol, I have been looking into diy led systems. Seen this fellas build a nice led setup but I'm not so ok with electronic components. .. this is my gals with a 8x zoom on the s6 phone ... the hairs are awesome I've never really zoomed into them and this is just the beginning.
cool pics,I've been on the fence about getting a clip on macro lens for my phone

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Nice!!!!

Top Bottom