Has Any One Used Mars 300 Wat Veg/flower Led

• Thread starter SL8R
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

Personally think that is the start of what you might not like :) with in a few days your going to notice other things your probably not going to like then who knows being its made from cheap parts maybe a couple of burnt out leds shortly there after
I wish you the best though with customer service appears many people got screwed in that area
One thing i learnt long ago is one can collect a lot of misc growing equipment that ends up in a shed or garbage bin
only reason i say this is the fact that one should really think and plan what there doing and where they want to be few years down the road
For a new grower coming into the seen that is to try mars for shits n giggles is fine but plan ahead ..
One can surely get into a decent start light for free dam i piked up 7000 watts of 400's for Free :) alot better then spending for something that at the end will grow one plant that is directly under it any others would stretch like a mofo
Some more T5 pictures :) and there one cool cookie perfect for veg n flower as well as cloning first up platinum blue dream then some vortex all grown 432 watts T5 Ho View attachment 602667 View attachment 602668 View attachment 602669 View attachment 602670
Man,you sure no how to rock them sunblasters dude....fuckin a..cant fault buds like that.how many tubes you have in your flower tent?and what kelvins you use to bloom?6500,and 2700?
Cool pics bro..

SL8R

SL8R

6500 k start to finish they seriously kick ass cheap and grow all stages and even clones :) its a win win
I didn't come in here to start a pissing match Yes mars will grow a plant as for better quality i beg to differ many factors contribute that that end mostly genetics but problems i see with mars is bottom line there just to weak and only grow right under neath the light stick that plant or outside plants will always grow thin and sickly specially with low power
one thing is getting into growing other is making sure you get something out of it not just air buds this plants were grown with T5 Ho buds speak for them selfs :)View attachment 602680 View attachment 602681 View attachment 602682
No pissing match at all hahaha your buds speak for themselves. .. I have seen so many ways of doing a grow it's not funny a lots confused me and some amazed me ... yeah I heard alot on Mars bad stuff but I've also seen there good ... I have to say that if it doesn't finish the 2 gals off right it is under warranty and I'm good about breaking things lol... yes I've looked into t5 really wanted to go that route but a friend came over showed me his led grow n blah blah blah so more or less I'm either going to grow or I'm gonna learn mars is a pos ... really nice buds man thnx for value info I am taking everything I can in an trying to use it ...

SL8R

SL8R

And I know it's not cool to say I have 1 main strain I am worried about that's my kritikal k, the other is bag seed and I know it's qrong say it that way cause be honest bud is BUD. But I will hang this over my K and use other for my bag seed gal I did alot of mistakes already not even threw flowering so I'm still messing things up oooops I mean learning ;)

SL8R

SL8R

It's pumping the gals love it single light per gal, even noticed they started to pray a little last night. Temp holding 81-82°, we're at 48- 52% humidity. .. started to notice it's getting alot more shoots jumping up I wanna prune up n try another cloning attempt. ..

20160525 083507
SL8R

SL8R

Pull her focus from the little shoots and make it push it all to bigger shoots ... not bad for first time she has a fine just fine smell and she has beautiful white hairs starting to see orange hairs now ...

keiksweat

keiksweat

Pl
hey man thats what its all about i remember one time talking about a stupid stoner moment no shit i backed up car to intake vents and ran a line from my exhaust to my grow room lol now that is pretty fuked up thinking i was going to do good it turned out plants didnt like it so much but in the end they recovered haha
Plants didn't like it!!!I'm surprised you ain't dead dude...wow...

keiksweat

keiksweat

It's pumping the gals love it single light per gal, even noticed they started to pray a little last night. Temp holding 81-82°, we're at 48- 52% humidity. .. started to notice it's getting alot more shoots jumping up I wanna prune up n try another cloning attempt. ..
. Looking good there.just keep an eye on leafs,colouring.as when it looks like you have a deficiency ,its usualy led to close to soon.it takes a while to figure out the sweet spot.I've always found with mine,the plants respond better with a good distance between canopy and panels.when I first brought em.i was always trying to get em closer
Its very deceiving because you can hold your hand real close with no ill effects.less is more.to start with at least.good luck.popped a few beanz lady night myself.

Top Bottom