Has Anybody Here Grown Cherry Pie?

• Thread starter Pimp T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
akstoner

akstoner

early kinda sour (sour cherries)......late extreme sour its so pungent i am searching threw thousands of photos i no i have a pic....i do know 100% that the true cherry pie isnt GDPxF1 Durban........

Cherry Pie is not considered to be that heavy of strain. It’s much more of a tranquil body melt that noticeably starts with the warming of your inner core.

Last edited:
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
early kinda sour (sour cherries)......late extreme sour its so pungent i am searching threw thousands of photos i no i have a pic....i do know 100% that the true cherry pie isnt GDPxF1 Durban........

Cherry Pie is not considered to be that heavy of strain. It’s much more of a tranquil body melt that noticeably starts with the warming of your inner core.
Spot on man

H

happy b

The taste you describe sounds frickin awesome!im running some cherry pie x 88ghash and iv got 2 females.hoping ones a pie leaner.since you have experience growing it heres a pic of a female im hoping is more of a pie leaner @2 or 3 weeks i cant remember.i think its a little lighter green than it should be.
20160112 231623
what do you reckon @akstoner ?
Heres a pic a bit closer so u can see how the nugs are growing on thebranches a bit better
20160112 230854

H

happy b

Damn @happy b u just reminded me I have a few cherrypie x 88g13hp. What seed co made yours I think mine is cabin fever
SNAP BRO.jail bait all the way!what a fuckin coincedence!
bodhi does it too but his are hard to get.

zeke

zeke

Motas doing a cherry pie agent orange that looks insane. Cherry pie is one of the tastiest plants I've ever had. Light feed or it herms like a b. That's where most of these crosses are coming from I suspect. To me it's like a super skunky GDP.

akstoner

akstoner

The taste you describe sounds frickin awesome!im running some cherry pie x 88ghash and iv got 2 females.hoping ones a pie leaner.since you have experience growing it heres a pic of a female im hoping is more of a pie leaner @2 or 3 weeks i cant remember.i think its a little lighter green than it should be.View attachment 563786what do you reckon @akstoner ?
Heres a pic a bit closer so u can see how the nugs are growing on thebranches a bit betterView attachment 563787
The taste you describe sounds frickin awesome!im running some cherry pie x 88ghash and iv got 2 females.hoping ones a pie leaner.since you have experience growing it heres a pic of a female im hoping is more of a pie leaner @2 or 3 weeks i cant remember.i think its a little lighter green than it should be.View attachment 563786what do you reckon @akstoner ?
Heres a pic a bit closer so u can see how the nugs are growing on thebranches a bit betterView attachment 563787

keep me updated on the flower....but by the looks of those beauty's the stalk looks somewhat spot on......

akstoner

akstoner

not 100% but i believe that the plant is cherry pie.....stalks look similiar....?

Cherry pie
akstoner

akstoner

@zeke @akstoner does it look like this?
picture.php
that might be what they call Cherry Kush.......... everyone thinks its cherry pie.......when you break the bud open does it smell like thin mints?

The aroma of Cherry Pie is most similar to cherry, wood, and pepper spice. With a distinct cherry taste on the exhale, the smoke is extremely smooth, but will hit you like an iron fist. Completely smothered in resin, the trichome count seems to multiply when breaking open these STICKY buds.

hope this helps @Pimp T

Last edited:
Pimp T

Pimp T

I dont know yet I havent taken it down. It smelled like grape kush at first now its getting cherry grapeish with a earthy kush back up. Tryin to figure out what it is. @akstoner

Latest posts

Top Bottom