Has anyone ever seen anything like this?

• Thread starter Ryboburton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ryboburton

Ryboburton

Just curious as the plant is very healthy. But this isn’t a top. Or anything. Just one branch that grew two. I’m just baffled lol

Has anyone ever seen anything like this
Has anyone ever seen anything like this 2
Has anyone ever seen anything like this 3
HighBuddha

HighBuddha

That whole plant looks like a mutant. You should only have 1 set of 3 stars. That thing is all 3s. The whole thing seems to have an odd structure. Would love to see what happens with this. Can I have the details of the grow?

Reminds me of pics I have seen of clones made from plants while in flower ( monster cropping)

Ryboburton

Ryboburton

Clones of humboldt sour diesel. The mothers were monsters. 1.8 lbs off seven plants. I guess I get a little extreme with lst. Height. As a sativa I bend it hard but it works. Grow in soil. Have had my problems. Who doesn’t lol. But I’m flowering them next week or two so hope it goes well. Last pic was their mother’s but I’m stumped by the three fingered leaves as well. A buddy said he had clones do it once

5C03C263 70D0 41DF B1ED 4EBD4A3F90E9
C6DF65C0 C942 4F1D B533 C9D735BAA1FE
25409CCC 9B69 4FC5 B90A 6F6E9150C3F9
JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Looks like revege to me my clones look like that because I take them 3 weeks into flower

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

They look like reveg, cold and neglected. @dirbag i can see your deleted poat 😁 100% right. How i know... exactly the same thing i did with one mother. Purple like that is almost unmistakable from long term cold.

Top Bottom